Hasson, king & starling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
HASSON has had his chance, provides nothing from the bench, no go forward , hands like feet,couldn't break out of a brown paper bag, no impact, nothing ..... total waste of oxygen
time to cut him at seasons end .

KING been good big fella but the years have caught up and over taken you, has gone from starting enforcer to struggling bench plodder, injury fitness and age are drawing the curtain on our great captain, need one great final series from you before you enjoy life after footy.

STARLING this guy at his best could take kings spot on the bench at his worst, slow in every aspect of his game , lateral movement , is like watch a turtle turn around on the spot. As a starting prop he is meant to lay a platform, stamp his authority on the game, at best this guys head should be use to make gorilla cookies at a bakery, that's about the only stamp he's got in him, and it would be a miracle if he had it in him to even make an impression in cookie dough......

Our issues are go forward, props lay that platform, problem starts and finishes with these 3.
just my opinion, if you don't agree, fine.

Can't argue with any of that. Disappointed we haven't at least rotated some of the NSW cup crew through the year.

Disagree

Hasson hasn't been great but also has had little game time.

Starlo has been doing fine , until the slide and seriously which of them can say " doing my bit how about you "

King, loyal club servent, still a good bench forward but agree at the end of his career.

Pepi said:
Can't argue with any of that. Disappointed we haven't at least rotated some of the NSW cup crew through the year.

It doesn't help that Jake T is out for the season, he would have been an automatic selection for the bench for several games this year.

I haven't seen much NSW/Holden cup but I'm not sure how much of an improvement Andrews would be over anyone who's in the 17 right now.

c eagle said:
HASSON has had his chance, provides nothing from the bench, no go forward , hands like feet,couldn't break out of a brown paper bag, no impact, nothing ..... total waste of oxygen
time to cut him at seasons end .

KING been good big fella but the years have caught up and over taken you, has gone from starting enforcer to struggling bench plodder, injury fitness and age are drawing the curtain on our great captain, need one great final series from you before you enjoy life after footy.

STARLING this guy at his best could take kings spot on the bench at his worst, slow in every aspect of his game , lateral movement , is like watch a turtle turn around on the spot. As a starting prop he is meant to lay a platform, stamp his authority on the game, at best this guys head should be use to make gorilla cookies at a bakery, that's about the only stamp he's got in him, and it would be a miracle if he had it in him to even make an impression in cookie dough......

Our issues are go forward, props lay that platform, problem starts and finishes with these 3.
just my opinion, if you don't agree, fine.

Probably why you and I are not coaches NFI :)

I think that King has picked up another arm injury last night and may miss a few matches.

I would like to see Sao given a run to see what he can do as a bigger body might come in handy

The problems I see are.

Watmough looking to offload 8 out of every 10 times he hits it up.

WTF is with Brett at dummy half for 2 or 3 tackles in some sets?

Buhrer and Matais dummy half running is making Matt Ballin a one trick pony at dummy half.

Yeah jake, sao .... It isn't going to hurt, would love to see a young gun get a chance, would bring enthusiasm and hunger to a pack that seems to be very comfortable.....if not this season would really love to see young blood introduced to the pack up front for next year

bob dylan said:
The problems I see are.

Buhrer and Matais dummy half running is making Matt Ballin a one trick pony at dummy half.

Not wrong Ballin made 11 meters all night. Turtle wasn't much better 13 meters and snake a massive 45m

Jerry1 said:
bob dylan said:
The problems I see are.

Not wrong Ballin made 11 meters all night. Turtle wasn't much better 13 meters and snake a massive 45m
Hayne made 198m a bit less than Radradra

http://m.nrl.com/DrawResults/TelstraPremiership/MatchCentre/tabid/11376/MatchId/3924/Default.aspx

Sid had 57 meters.

Foz with 6 tackles is amazing :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8