Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hasler

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney
Premium Member
I'm tiered of Haslers poor selection of players and poor coaching tactics. players not performing need to be dropped. Every week we give away 12 to 20 point lead,
Please, we are same basket case as Broncos?

In my opinion Tom T is finished and Walker needs to be moved on and time to sign some handy replacements.
Build a bridge and get under it.

Will on the hill.

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
I'm tiered of Haslers poor selection of players and poor coaching tactics. players not performing need to be dropped. Every week we give away 12 to 20 point lead,

In my opinion Tom T is finished and Walker needs to be moved on and time to sign some handy replacements.
Joined the day after we lost to the Storm. I smell a scum fan bored in lockdown.

Kevinward777

Me Invisible perhaps?

Steve76

If tom cant play 15 games a year then he can't be paid $1mill.
Yes, i think walker is done aswel as Funa,Jorge,croker, Parker, Elliot. Its a third grade backline and we don't have a third grade. Lol.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Hold on .... let's look at what @CRPSI eagle said ..

1) .. Hasler's poor selections and tactics ... every week the faithful have disagreed with the bench and lack of Schuster ... tactics .... meh! .... If Des keeps GoJetSki on the bench this week I will be screaming it myself ..

2) Tommy is gone ... harsh .. but with 3 tears to the same hammie ..... I'm nervous ..

3) Time to move Walker on ... probably not ... but at least half of you have been calling it for 2 years ..

4) Every week we give away 12 to 20 point lead, .... well we do!

DUFFMAN

Can't be a Bulldogs troll, OP english is to advanced.
Probably a Parra fan who is getting excited that he may finally be able to throw away that VCR to watch a premiership.

Don't you love school holidays, little Johny is bored at home so jumps on the forums to try and have some fun. It's only day one, how are they going to get through the two week break.

Last edited:

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
We have no depth.... only 2 players may be considered albert hopa and schuster but there very young. We a one man tommy team
If we had walker and fainu it would be a different story.. 1 spine member out of 4 would kill most teams shot at the 8.
We had the knights yesterday and should of won a couple of times.. the end call didnt bother me too much even though it was bull**** but as a Manly fan and with Maxwell in the box i knew straight away nothing would come of it.. but if say AFB pushed Mitchell Moses in the back the exact same way it would of been a penalty 100% the nrl has been a joke since 2013. Its a rigged comp and now they have taken the accountability off the refs with this 6 again BULL****! that ref is a retard or close to it why did he even send ot upstairs when he was right there looking at it? Peanuts all of them. We can win our next 2 out of 4 games but the better teams with full squads will eat us alive. Im expecting parra to put 40 on us. Knights were piss weak in attack they wont be

winnyason

If we had walker and fainu it would be a different story.. 1 spine member out of 4 would kill most teams shot at the 8.
We had the knights yesterday and should of won a couple of times.. the end call didnt bother me too much even though it was bull** but as a Manly fan and with Maxwell in the box i knew straight away nothing would come of it.. but if say AFB pushed Mitchell Moses in the back the exact same way it would of been a penalty 100% the nrl has been a joke since 2013. Its a rigged comp and now they have taken the accountability off the refs with this 6 again BULL**! that ref is a retard or close to it why did he even send ot upstairs when he was right there looking at it? Peanuts all of them. We can win our next 2 out of 4 games but the better teams with full squads will eat us alive. Im expecting parra to put 40 on us. Knights were piss weak in attack they wont be
Agree fainu a massive loss hard to replace. If we can get into 8 with tom fit anything possible. Yeah look fairly clear now we never get rub of green. Yesterday the final play did not upset me it was how many times we got pinged for 6 again yet a could knights leaving early every ruck.

Highflier

Did your carer take your protective mittens off so you could use the keyboard ? Tell the carer your meds need to be upped and that you need to go back to your cage ,there's a boy .

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
...I'm not counting this as a start to the calls to drop Des as it is an obvious troll... BUT it will be interesting to see whether it gets traction...

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Does anyone honestly think we would do better without Hasler?

Worth pointing out that the Eels missed the finals 4 times under Arthur, including a spoon. But now they are top of the ladder and looking like a serious contender, like it or not.

No it doesn't mean Des is infallible. But I back him to get it right more often than not, with the resources we have.

grassy

Premium Member

Toms hamstring is going to keep coming back.I donโ€™t think he is finished but certainly going to be plagued by the hammy on and off.Walker seems done though.We are still competitive in defence.The way we are going at the moment things could very easily get worse.We need new blood and I canโ€™t blame you thinking that way.Walkers attitude def improved but I think his off field dramas have caught up with him.I have a feeling that all is not well with the Manly players and seems there is a bit of ill discipline amongst the group which there is no cure for.We need speed and lots of it. Hasler needs to sort this out because we have zilch in attack.The last time I seen us attacking well was the bulldogs game and since then we have nothing.

The Who

Premium Member
I think he is making a big mistake by continually selecting proven average first graders. Turbo's injury has shown up just how insipid our attack is.
We have some great attacking prospects but they are not even in the top 21 players.
If there are reasons for not selecting them I think it would be a good idea for the club to let us in on the secret.
Have we abandoned hopes for 2020? I fear so and it is a sickening feeling.
How many loses will it take before we give our promising youngsters a chance?

HoldenV8

The Tale of Hasler's Missing Doc.

40 years an eagle

I think he is making a big mistake by continually selecting proven average first graders. Turbo's injury has shown up just how insipid our attack is.
We have some great attacking prospects but they are not even in the top 21 players.
If there are reasons for not selecting them I think it would be a good idea for the club to let us in on the secret.
Have we abandoned hopes for 2020? I fear so and it is a sickening feeling.
How many loses will it take before we give our promising youngsters a chance?
We have absolutely no idea what constrictions Des is working with as far as selections, but i'm 100% sure he is doing what he thinks best with what he has to work with.

It MUST be that way or Elliot would be playing FB, Garrick wing, and Jetski would be slicing oranges.

We are mushrooms.

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 13 11 1 1 150 23
2 Storm 13 11 0 2 188 22
3 Eels 13 11 0 2 124 22
4 Roosters 13 9 0 4 174 18
5 Raiders 13 8 0 5 27 16
6 Knights 13 7 1 5 71 15
7 Rabbitohs 13 7 0 6 52 14
8 Sharks 13 7 0 6 44 14
9 Sea Eagles 13 6 0 7 -48 12