Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hasler

CRPSI eagle

I'm tiered of Haslers poor selection of players and poor coaching tactics. players not performing need to be dropped. Every week we give away 12 to 20 point lead,
Please, we are same basket case as Broncos?

In my opinion Tom T is finished and Walker needs to be moved on and time to sign some handy replacements.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

I'm tiered of Haslers poor selection of players and poor coaching tactics. players not performing need to be dropped. Every week we give away 12 to 20 point lead,

In my opinion Tom T is finished and Walker needs to be moved on and time to sign some handy replacements.
If you can play in the halves name your price.

winnyason

We have no depth.... only 2 players may be considered albert hopa and schuster but there very young. We a one man tommy team

Scorpio

Armchair Expert

Might as well sack the whole squad after a few losses...

Harry Smith

I just think we need a halfback and maybe a good second row and winger signing for next year. We just need a firebrand type and we'll be right imo. With our squad I don't think there are enough changes we can pull. Croker probably relegated to bench (restricted to bench hooker), cust to 5/8, paseka probably should be dropped for Boyle given his lacking impact.

No need to panic. We have the type of side that doesn't need top 4 to seriously contend. As long as we pace ourselves, build combos and arrive in one piece. This week was an improvement on last and soon we'll be winning even with this weakened squad. I want to see trex, that's all (just out of hope)

bish

I just think we need a halfback and maybe a good second row and winger signing for next year. We just need a firebrand type and we'll be right imo. With our squad I don't think there are enough changes we can pull. Croker probably relegated to bench (restricted to bench hooker), cust to 5/8, paseka probably should be dropped for Boyle given his lacking impact.

No need to panic. We have the type of side that doesn't need top 4 to seriously contend. As long as we pace ourselves, build combos and arrive in one piece. This week was an improvement on last and soon we'll be winning even with this weakened squad. I want to see trex, that's all (just out of hope)
love your optimism.

ManEagle

CRPSI
Definition of complex regional pain syndrome
: a condition of chronic, severe, often burning pain usually of part or all of one or more extremities that typically occurs following an injury, that is often accompanied by swelling, skin discoloration, allodynia, abnormal sweating, and impaired motor function in the affected area, and that is of unknown pathogenesis β€”abbreviation CRPSI

my ass

Same basket case as Broncos funny f*cker

Kevinward777

Bulldogs supporter for sure.

Terry Zarsoff

Clinton, is that you?

Top tire, I mean tier, post by the way.

Wombat64

Premium Member

Welcome Troll. Good to have you here......

Staff online

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 13 11 1 1 150 23
2 Storm 13 11 0 2 188 22
3 Eels 13 11 0 2 124 22
4 Roosters 13 9 0 4 174 18
5 Raiders 13 8 0 5 27 16
6 Knights 13 7 1 5 71 15
7 Rabbitohs 13 7 0 6 52 14
8 Sharks 13 7 0 6 44 14
9 Sea Eagles 13 6 0 7 -48 12