Hasler v Cleary situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
It was quite strange, I felt, that the two Grand Final coaches squared-off against each other in round one of the following season, only this time for two different clubs.

Surely this has never happened before in rugby league? It was also odd that I wanted Des and his scummy dogs to get hammered only months after he guided our Club to the premiership.

Oh well, there's always round 8 for that!

simon_eagle said:
It was quite strange, I felt, that the two Grand Final coaches squared-off against each other in round one of the following season, only this time for two different clubs.

Surely this has never happened before in rugby league? It was also odd that I wanted Des and his scummy dogs to get hammered only months after he guided our Club to the premiership.

Oh well, there's always round 8 for that!

Im now a supporter of two teams, Manly and anyone playing De$$ and the scumdog millionaires.

In on page one!!!!!

Ahem.

I'd feel weirder if it was some of the players instead of the coaches to be honest.

watching the Bulldogs V Panthers match all i could hope for was a Panthers win and Bulldogs injuries. I hate the Dragons but by god i hope they demolish the Bulldogs !

bennyeagle said:
watching the Bulldogs V Panthers match all i could hope for was a Panthers win and Bulldogs injuries. I hate the Dragons but by god i hope they demolish the Bulldogs !

Me too bennyeagle, me too.

Yawn. Des is the Devil. Oh wait, that's Hoppa. Well ... there must be more than one Devil.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Yawn. Des is the Devil. Oh wait, that's Hoppa. Well ... there must be more than one Devil.

Who's Hoppa ? :p

along with tooves, fattys origin heroics and these two, It proves that manly players of yester year make good coaches.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2