Has Zth finally left?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
image.jpg

Saw this in Brisbane, maybe Zth has signed up with the Boncos, and sellin a few on the side. Or is that just his lunchbox?

Thank you @CorkQld for giving me a much-needed laugh after a bad day @:D

To answer your title question, I think that's wishful thinking but no harm in dreaming....

I have read all of these comments about ZTH...Have any of you, including @Mark from Brisbane, who seems to be his harshest critic, actually said anything to him face to face. What has he done wrong by you personally? He is a legend of the Manly club and the media. I use to love his radio calls with old Hollywood. Yes, we got them here in PNG!! Delayed coverage but still got it. Great memories!

I have read all of these comments about ZTH...Have any of you, including @Mark from Brisbane, who seems to be his harshest critic, actually said anything to him face to face. What has he done wrong by you personally? He is a legend of the Manly club and the media. I use to love his radio calls with old Hollywood. Yes, we got them here in PNG!! Delayed coverage but still got it. Great memories!

Very long story mate, yes we know each other very well.

There's a few on here such as @lovefooty that know the true story behind the man.

What he may have been in the past isn't what he is today.

But don't think I'm just making it up, I'm not !

Thank you @CorkQld for giving me a much-needed laugh after a bad day @:D

To answer your title question, I think that's wishful thinking but no harm in dreaming....
No worries that's what I'm here for and I'll be appearing at morning tea time at St.Pats bingo in toowoomba on friday

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6