Has Snake ever stuffed up a try??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S

Shnorky

How can you doubt this guy, his composure on the line is incredible. I cant recall too many he has missed. He needs to be here at manly to finish his time

How can you doubt this guy, his composure on the line is incredible. I cant recall too many he has missed. He needs to be here at manly to finish his time

Some players just take the right option, and I would say that Snake and Killer are 2 of the best I've seen at that. If a try is on through a pass, they'll pass. If a run is needed, they do that. If a little kick is needed they do that.

He has stuffed up a few in his time. But then, when you've played some 10 years in first grade you won't get everything right every time.

He's scored and set up a hell of a lot more than he's messed up. And he's saved a lot more too.

Never thought I would ever see a fullback as good as Graham Eadie.
I was wrong.
Never thought i d see a Manly FB quite a bit better than Graham E, but i do every week, . . . Week after week, year after year. Different eras, different styles etc But call a spade a spade.
Snake's speed, anticipation, defence, passing, and stats all surpass Graham Eadie. Hope he has a 1 club finish

lets keep this on snake as we should not always try to compare the two, i am just in awe at his decision making on the line, like I said i cant recall too many missed

As of tonight, Snake has scored 85 tries in 90 games at Brookvale. That's 94.44%.

He's also moved from =8th on the all time NRL list with Nathan Merritt to outright 8th with 156 career tries. He only needs another 3 tries to equal Hazem El Masri and Matt Sing who sit on 159.

Our Don Bradman.

I'll never forget the try he bombed in the 2009 WCC. Watmough couldn't have thrown a better pass to put Snake away but Snake spilt it under no pressure.

But nobody is perfect and he will forever remain one of our best players. It's true when people say he's worth at least 12-18 points per game to our side.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2