Has everyone forgotten-we have a Semi Final to win!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look from the outset I know what's happening at present is getting up peoples noses, and mine for that matter as well.

HOWEVER

Why are we letting all the **** that's happening dominate this forum when in 3 days time our 2011 season is pretty much "on the line".

There's bugger all posts about the game, the build up, who is going, how we should be beating the Cowboys blah blah blah...and a gazillion about all this ****.

And don't the media love it...they would be trolling on here all day and all night and would be in a feeding frenzy as a result.

Fair dinkum guys it's getting just like it was in the 2 or 3 weeks before the season kicked off.

SO

Can we PLEASE just talk about football...as important as the other stuff might seem to you all, I for one reckon there's something far more important happening....a Semi Final V the Cowboys on Saturday night!!

Well put Mark

Can the Mods and/or Dan possibly merger all the media hype into 1 thread and ppl not start new treads about it please

You are right Mark , we all have different views but at the end of the day come game time we are all brothers in arms and will stick rock solid behind the most hated , envied and Greatest team THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!

BOZO said:
You are right Mark , we all have different views but at the end of the day come game time we are all brothers in arms and will stick rock solid behind the most hated , envied and Greatest team THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!

Well said!!

I applaud different views, it's what makes the world go around but when we are just a few days from a vitally important game it's a pity people tend to forget about the prime reason we are all here.....to cheer for our team!!

TerryRandall said:
Mark - maybe some people feel that the actions of the club over the past week or so have effectively robbed them of the chance to fully enjoy what should be a wonderful time to be a Manly supporter. Hard to simply brush all that aside to talk about the game. Been a supporter for 40 years and this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and please, I dont need anybody to tell me to get over it.

TERENCE U ASKED FOR IT.......GET OVER IT

TerryRandall said:
Mark - maybe some people feel that the actions of the club over the past week or so have effectively robbed them of the chance to fully enjoy what should be a wonderful time to be a Manly supporter. Hard to simply brush all that aside to talk about the game. Been a supporter for 40 years and this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and please, I dont need anybody to tell me to get over it.

Mate I wasn't telling anyone to get over it, simply saying, considering it's 3 days from a vitally important game that we should be talking about footy.

We live in a freedom of speach world (thankfully) so you can say want you want....but I was just asking for people to start talking about footy for a while.

I have been a supporter since 1963....48 years and let me tell you this is far from the worst thing to ever happen!!

If you want to continue the barrage go for your life, I am sure the media will love you for it!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Well put Mark

Can the Mods and/or Dan possibly merger all the media hype into 1 thread and ppl not start new treads about it please

Short answer Berks....No we can't.

Whislt I agree 100% with Mark, if we start picking and chosing which threads to promote and which to eliminate its a slippery slope.

the people posting this rubbish have as much right to do so on here as the sensible people who do want to talk about football.

as long as the lines aren't crossed there will be no censorship, at least not by me.

Thats what this place has always been about, the idiots will soon tire of it.

TerryRandall said:
Mark - maybe some people feel that the actions of wonderful time to be a Manly supporter. Hard to simply brush all that aside to for 40 years and this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and please, I dont need anybody to tell me to get over it.

You're f**ken soft for someone over 40. Get over it princess.

I guess this thread will turn into one of the many other Zorba threads now.

Let's smash these Cowboy redneck hicks.

Fro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Well put Mark

Short answer Berks....No we can't.

Whislt I agree 100% with Mark, if we start picking and chosing which threads to promote and which to eliminate its a slippery slope.

the people posting this rubbish have as much right to do so on here as the sensible people who do want to talk about football.

as long as the lines aren't crossed there will be no censorship, at least not by me.

Thats what this place has always been about, the idiots will soon tire of it.

Let's hope they do Fro.

It's usually times like this that a bunch of people come on, join up, bag the crap out of everyone and everything and then go back and crawl under the rock they came out from...lets hope they get the message this time!!

By the way I don't at all have issues with people voiceing their concerns, I wssn't suggesting that.....just that I was dissapointed that we weren't talking about the footy!

Well..........lets talk about the ****ing football then.
Main danger is Thurston finding form and Bowen tearing us a new one. Matt Scott up front plenty of meters but I dont see enough meters from their backrow. Gift a big loss but we can cover for him as I think DCE on the right and Foz on the left will bamboozle the girls defense. Biggest danger as always the clowns in pink being whistle happy for the girls. Manly by 6

mickqld said:
Well..........lets talk about the f**king football then.
Main danger is Thurston finding form and Bowen tearing us a new one. Matt Scott up front plenty of meters but I dont see enough meters from their backrow. Gift a big loss but we can cover for him as I think DCE on the right and Foz on the left will bamboozle the girls defense. Biggest danger as always the clowns in pink being whistle happy for the girls. Manly by 6

And about ****ing time Mick!!

I'd agree with your overview, for me it's Manly in a tight one

Zer gut.

I get the feeling there is little discussion about the actual game as the misguided sentiment is all we have to do is turn up.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6