Has DCE signed yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Red Sea Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Yes, he signed last year till end of 2015.

Stop harassing the poor bloke about his future :cool:

I'm sure he can handle me asking the question. He's a big boy. Are you his Mummy?

I don't know why but that made me LOL!

HappilyManly is our wolf mother tho, didn't you know!?

RiverEagle said:
Red Sea Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Yes, he signed last year till end of 2015.

Stop harassing the poor bloke about his future :cool:

I'm sure he can handle me asking the question. He's a big boy. Are you his Mummy?

I don't know why but that made me LOL!

HappilyManly is our wolf mother tho, didn't you know!?

It's not hard to get into trouble around here is it River. here's one for grumpy HM.

I didn't know it was an offensive question. Just hear all this stuff about DCE and offers and would love to know if e's staying. He strikes me as a smart bloke and will do whats best for himself (which of course would be staying at MWSE).

Red Sea Eagle said:
I didn't know it was an offensive question. Just hear all this stuff about DCE and offers and would love to know if e's staying. He strikes me as a smart bloke and will do whats best for himself (which of course would be staying at MWSE).

Heard he is about to sign with the Sharks as a replacement for Carney.

Don't you think there'll be a huge fanfare WHEN/if DCE re-signs with us? All is quiet lately as far as that's concerned.... so there's your answer.

How dare you ask that question Red Sea Eagle....how dare you!

On another question when is Jamie Lyon signed until? I know they were talking about a 3 years deal from this year, but I never heard it announced.

Killer03 said:
How dare you ask that question Red Sea Eagle....how dare you!

On another question when is Jamie Lyon signed until? I know they were talking about a 3 years deal from this year, but I never heard it announced.

How dare you ask Jamie that question. Leave the bloke alone he's got enough to think of. :D:p

Stop harassing the poor bloke. Every time his name is mentioned on here a text is sent to him linking him to the post.

His message tone is also Crazy Frog yelling "why havn't you signed yet?"

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4