Has David perry had a media conference?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly! Then what the hell is that bag from smellygraph saying? She rants with no substance. How can journo's like her and that other idiot kent get jobs. Is referencing something you only have to do at Uni? Surely the papers have to have some facts to justify opinions? Surely somewhere down the line someone will be held accountable for these idiots agendas???

I thought the reason for Perry being COO instead of CEO was so someone else (Penn) would do all the media things? Beats me really

kingoftherodeo said:
Only asking since rebecca 'no clue' Wilson has said he did. Any confirmation?

On what subject? On Des? I don't think so but he has had a media conference towards the end of the season (possibly with regard to the Zorba sacking but I'm not sure).

TBH isnt the daily telegraph otherwise known as the Toongabie Tribune ?

Why would any self respecting Eagles fan even read it?

The audience targeted by the toongabie tribune is only the great unwashed (doggies dont like washing themselves do they)?

There you go, more rubbish from Wilson.

Nepotism, must have played a part in her getting a job. She's hardly a wordsmith and her opinions are without substance. What has she got? I don't get it?

Your right guys, the paper is more fiction than fact, but it gives more of a league fix than the other ones. Only reason I buy it.

kingoftherodeo said:

Nepotism, must have played a part in her getting a job. She's hardly a wordsmith and her opinions are without substance. What has she got? I don't get it?

Your right guys, the paper is more fiction than fact, but it gives more of a league fix than the other ones. Only reason I buy it.

Good news doesnt sell papers, so they gotta hook onto anything that helps sales, doesnt matter if its not the truth.

kingoftherodeo said:

She was sleeping with the head of News Limited, until he retired last week. How else do you think a convicted drink driver could hold down a job like that without some good old fashioned nepotism. Let's hope that the new boss shows her the door.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6