Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw the second half, he went well, and should be a good signing. No frills workhorse type.

Darren link said:
very similar to Rodney but abit more attacking prowess, nice signing and local boy
he talks more from what i seen .. he was revving his team mates up everytime windosr were near their tryline..

if bellyache can turn maurice blair into a champion then he is a supercoach.

looks like he has eaten a couple of sheep.

Yeah he is The Entrance junior but we pick him up for SG Ball side along with a guy who played with the Rabbit Toyota cup side call Jake Shearer.

knew he had been at the club since ball etc, had watched him for a couple of years and then he left. In juniors he used to remind me of Menzies. Played like him, run out wide, lean build, hope he can kick on as he was a real good junior.

I intended to keep a close eye on him but the mind wandered a bit, he looked a bit smaller than I thought he would be

he ain't the biggest kiwi, 1 thing, did you get my return message, I can't see where I replied to you??

Ryan link said:
Phil Gould absolutely adored Harrison GF day.

He likes rangas.

Jake Shearer looked pretty good for the the rabbits on Sunday.  A big boy who likes to take the ball up hard.  Another prop who got away.

i used to go to school with shearer, blake davies and bradd bennet, they all played for the Kincumber Colts along with me, i play hooker. from what i remember shearer didnt get a run with the 20,s and souths picked him up straight away. Lots of talent up here, and alot of these boys are getting picked up, spose thats due to the fact that Tezza is up here !

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7