Happy now everyone??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are second.

Is that good enough for all the doomsayers that were about earlier in the year??

We may not win this premiership BUT we WILL give it a fair shake

GO MANLY

Mark,didnt realise QLD had baths,i thought it was more of a sack filled with water and few holes type contraction for your hygene up there,with copious amounts of fake tan to cover the dirt :p

That said....god i miss living on the sunny coast.....best 6 months EVAR!!!

Obviously you have never lived in greater western sydney.....no breeze,no smell....no waves to fall asleep to,just a tip that smells like ass

I'm 33. My earliest memories are '81, '82, 83.
It all involves my teams being beaten by Qld & Parra.
I hate bogans. They got me in a lot of trouble with my parents as a 5 year old.

Hey Mark when the hangover subsides later today :angel: do you wanna give us an overview of the level of support for Manly last night vs Broncos.

You mentioned that half the crowd was supporting Manly - much maroon and white being worn? Hope you had a good one with function etc!! Obviously a big night so haul yourself out of bed early this morning and get on the bloody computer eh fella? :p

I could hear the manly supporters over the broncos fans most of the time. Jono's drum had my subwoofer cranking at home lol

Back on deck (just)

Manly support last night was......one word......****ING AMAZING (sorry that's two).

With my group and others there would have been around 300 in Bay 301...in one area....then in the dedicated supporters bay (725) I'd say maybe 1000-1200 BUT spread across the ground I'd say for every two Bronco's there was one Manly fan, I would really love to be able to harness the numbers that just buy tickets and sit anywhere but not much I can do about that.

However (as is usual) we drowned them out (noise wise) BIG TIME.

My pre game function at the Caxton Hotel was a great success, lots of drinks and bit of "warming up of the tonsils" and then down the road to Suncorp....really these days we "own" Suncorp....such a treat to see Manly Jerseys everywhere.

The noise from our bay was immense, more like a home game and the poor Bronco's supporters who were in our bay or near our bay didn't know what had hit them, we started about 10 minutes before the players even arrived and never stopped until the players went off at the end!!

Sadly Jono's drum was confiscated, a whinging Bronco supporter saw to that.

A great game and the players just loved us being so close to them.

The post match function was well attended (350)...the whole team was there and from the past Rowdy Shearer, Ben Kennedy, Fatty Vautin, Danny Moore.

Overall a fantastic night.

AND no voice today!!

You never will please everyone Mark even if we win by that score last night there are the sad sacks that still can be critical

torana355 said:
I think I'm going to go up there next year, Sounds like alot of fun.

No need to wait til next year mate, we are up here again in round 26 this year. I absolutely recommend that you do it. I guarantee if you do that it won't be your last trip. It was an awesome night. So much fun. I can't wait for round 26. Last night was my favourite MWTS experience to date. Thanks Mark Tramby, very much appreciate the work you do to make these trips so special.

Couldn't make it on Friday but thanks bones, you've given me an idea. So far my only trip this year has been Melbourne. By the way, when do grand final tickets go on sale? lol

bones said:
torana355 said:
I think I'm going to go up there next year, Sounds like alot of fun.

No need to wait til next year mate, we are up here again in round 26 this year. I absolutely recommend that you do it. I guarantee if you do that it won't be your last trip. It was an awesome night. So much fun. I can't wait for round 26. Last night was my favourite MWTS experience to date. Thanks Mark Tramby, very much appreciate the work you do to make these trips so special.
Gotta agree bones. Thanks to mark for organising a great night and the club for getting mark those tickets in 301. Special night how quickly did that whinging cow disappear when there was 5 mins to go

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8