HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Three bottles of wine and some fine sour apple schnapps and the filthy cheating puRple scum are gooooooorrrrrnnnnneeeee!!!!!!!!!

Straight out the back door............LOSS.........LOSS........WOOOHOOO

****EN WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is damage to the remote control as well as the television.......BUT......the filthy purple cheating scum are ggggggooooorrrnnnnneeee!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOO......WOOO ****ING HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Knights came out firing. Can't say I love them but this team is a long way from the drug fuelled cheats of the 90's. Manly to go all the way, but of the rest it is anyone but the Vermin. And on topic, suck it up Billy and Cam as I loved it.

Drizzle out in straight sets, thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys. Very glad they are gone for this year and Newcastle deserved their win tonight.

Trophy staying in NSW now, it must be a conspiracy lolJT was right lol, what a princess he is!!

Nice one bones LOL

Sad part is the way things have gone lately, your "And then there were 4" picture isn't far from the truth.....

Best part was seeing Billys face when he dropped the bomb and he knew he cost them the match - priceless! He wins a lot of games but he has also lost a few big ones as well.

Ralphie said:
Not very well this morning but Happy Happy Happy

Good to hear you pulled up alright Ralphie. Last night was only a training run. Do you think you'll be right when we beat the Rabbits? lol

mozgrame said:
Ralphie said:
Not very well this morning but Happy Happy Happy

Good to hear you pulled up alright Ralphie. Last night was only a training run. Do you think you'll be right when we beat the Rabbits? lol

I may struggle, but I'm happy to take one for the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4