Happy Festive Season Silvertails !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Just a Quick shoutout to Rugby Leagues Best supporters - "Silvertails"...
Thx to Dan and ALL the mods who do a great job, even when I'm having a bad day....:wait:
Stay safe - have Fun and hopefully All will be rewarded with some Manly supporters gear or glasses under the Xmas tree's !!
Will join in again early 2022 - till then - have an Awesome holiday break. :party:

Thx to Dan and ALL the mods who do a great job, even when I'm having a bad day....:wait:
Stay safe - have Fun and hopefully All will be rewarded with some Manly supporters gear or glasses under the Xmas tree's !!
Will join in again early 2022 - till then - have an Awesome holiday break. :party:
Same to you buddy !!

Oh and not too many beers.

Thank you maxta all the best to you and to all the feathered friends and their families on here

Christmas is the gift of Peace Love and Hope for all Mankind

Enjoy the spirit of Christmas :h:

1639738942767.png

Cheers Maxta.

Merry Christmas Silvertailers, looking forward to a much better 2022 and hopefully a premiership!

2021 has been tough for the Sea Eagles losing 3 stars of our first ever premiership team.

One of this lost was @BOZO and i Saw this Christmas pic of the great immortal on social media - thx for the memories Bob, Fred and Dennis
23CC8AD2-A7A1-4A8B-B48F-B0A37861C484.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4