Happy Birthday SKIVVI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy Birthday Stevie...hope you celebrate by crunching some more Rabbits on Friday night.

Happy Birthday Stevie! :party: :inlove:

Hope you stay fit and that we get a win for you on Friday night!

Another one if this hits in Friday night would be beautiful!

images.jpg

Happy birthday Skivy.

Yesterday it was the Wolf's birthday. Today its the Hitman's. I hope they both have more to celebrate after Friday night (ok, I know Wolf won't play against Souffs.....but a Manly win will be cause for celebration :) )

And I still maintain.....for every fan of other clubs out there who hate Steve Matai.....you can bet that 99% of them would have loved him playing for their club over the past 10 years.

Happy birthday Hitman! The greatest bone rattler of all time in the great game!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
Happy Birthday Skivvi :party:
Hope your operation was a total success and that you're still playing for us this time next year :inlove:

PS Also Happy Birthday to Wolfie for yesterday...wherever you are, but wish you were still playing for us :inlove:

What is happening with Matai - staying on or is he gone as well :think:
This is all I could find regarding his surgery and his future. It was in the Walker possibly playing article last week.
'As for injured centre Steve Matai, Barrett said the neck surgery went well.
“We have sent Steve away for a couple of weeks and to get his head around with what he is doing,’’ Barrett added.

“He is a huge part of our club, an inspirational player. We all hope he will be back (for next year).”'
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/07/29/walker_unlikely_to_r.html

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7