Happy birthday @marga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have a very Happy Birthday filled with lots of presents and being spoilt by family!

Happy Birthday Marga. May you have a great day with an awesome belated present on Saturday night. ;)

I think Margaret was spending a few days away from Silvertails (or so she said on Facebook) after Fridays loss, but hopefully she'll get these messages on the actual day.

Yes @Bones its Central Queensland not Far North Queensland, but even so (knowing how bloody expensive the airfares are from Emerald to Brisbane return alone) its a bloody incredible effort.

This will be her THIRD trip in as many weekends to Sydney.

A true Manly legend!!

Happy Birthday Marga. Never met you and I know I've upset you with some of my Choc comments but it sounds like you're an unbelievable Sea Eagles supporter and from one Manly tragic to another, I hope you have a great day ... and the boys give you a win on Saturday!

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Happy Birthday Marga. Never met you and I know I've upset you with some of my Choc comments but it sounds like you're an unbelievable Sea Eagles supporter and from one Manly tragic to another, I hope you have a great day ... and the boys give you a win on Saturday!
Thank you. A win would be wonderful.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think Margaret was spending a few days away from Silvertails (or so she said on Facebook) after Fridays loss,
What a sensible decision. Stay away from the player bashing, doom and gloom and enjoy your birthday.
Maybe, just maybe, Manly might win on Saturday.
gm1dZA6.jpg

Cake for you. It's Choc on the inside.:)

marga said:
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. A win this weekend would be perfect. :)

It would be a birthday and Christmas rolled into one! I hope you enjoy yours and the boys come through for all of us!

Happy Birthday from me too @marga

I have an "aunty" here already, but as I've said before, you remind me of everyone's fave aunty (or the one they wish they had). And you know I stick up for Choc (hope u get another cuddle) a bit more than some. I still hope he stays.

Anyway, enjoy your birthday and perhaps even a special win from Manly to "ice the cake"!

PS: Well done, of course, on the travel and devotion. Luckily we have such a great team to make that regularly worthwhile.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2