Handing in my wings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So I have decided in going to hand in my wings. Kick off tomorrow for me is 6am, it's kings day here and I've decided that I will just watch the replay. I'm clearly not a true supporter, sorry all

There's a replay on prem sports at 9am. And new.live.....

We used to have to wait 24 hours for replays 8 -12 years ago, that was tough!!! Unless it was live on sky sports.

I'll start playing it at 6 and pause it immediately automatically so I'll get the full replay as soon as I rise

mickqld said:
Weak effort.

Agreed, Matilda had a bunch of friends sleep over last night, so I dealt with giggly girls all night, a sleepless Matilda and then about 5 hours of walking all over amsterdam, not to mention close to a case of beer in that time, I've earned a sleep in!

meh...I hardly ever see the games live.

Usually 2am here.

But tonight...9pm baby! wooo!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Where the bloody hell are you guys?

I probably haven't mentioned it before..... but I'm in Canada

Dan's in Amsterdam...or AmsterdaN as it's now known.

Dan said:
mickqld said:
Weak effort.

Agreed, Matilda had a bunch of friends sleep over last night, so I dealt with giggly girls all night, a sleepless Matilda and then about 5 hours of walking all over amsterdam, not to mention close to a case of beer in that time, I've earned a sleep in!

After all that Dan, yes I reckon you've earned it - enjoy!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8