Halves on TV ths week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader
Just a little FYI for people Foran will be on NRL on Fox Wednesday night and then both Cherry-Evans and Foran will be on the Footy Show on Thursday night.

What a huge change in our media profile the last 12 months. Its such a refreshing attitude adjustment and I have no doubt we'll be better for it, both on and especially off the field.

And I'm finding a lot of fans from other teams really like our halves and speak highly of them; our halves are hard to hate... at the moment.

Masked Eagle said:
What a huge change in our media profile the last 12 months. Its such a refreshing attitude adjustment and I have no doubt we'll be better for it, both on and especially off the field.

I heard Hughes on Talkin Sport the other day say that getting access to players from certain clubs to talk on air is harder than pulling teeth. Made me hope he wasn't referring to us.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Masked Eagle said:

I heard Hughes on Talkin Sport the other day say that getting access to players from certain clubs to talk on air is harder than pulling teeth. Made me hope he wasn't referring to us.

And is this was Des' attiitude I would fully understand it because a lot of our players are very young and he doesn't want the media to put any more pressure on them than they already have each week.

He is probably now saying lets get the inerviews over and done with now as I am sure he won't let them speak to the media the closer we get to the semis.

Part of the reason we are more accessible this year is due to Scott Penn, he understands the value of doing media and has pushed the club to do more of it. Coupled with that the new CEO is a marketing man and he understands it too. I heard a rumour he is putting Fatty Vautin in next year's membership drive and doing tv ads for 2012.

As for clubs that are like pulling teeth, I can attest to that. Dragons are brutal tehy won't do anything. They have a rule that players who live in the 'gong don't have to do any Sydney media if they don't want it. Punishing.

does fox put up replays on their site? i wanna see what foran has to say, and i won't have electricity tomorow until monday so hopefully i can watch a replay on the net then!

Jerry1 said:
Foz was real good on fox tonight - bags of confidence and spoke well. Good kid.

I just watched it as i recorded it and he spoke extremely well. The good thing is Foz seems to be very mature so the added media appearances should not affect him in a bad way as they can with some players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6