Halfasanga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We can't afford to play this bloke again this year. 6 tackles tonight, 2 of them missed. Really doesn't add much in attack.

Our "problem" is we have 4 80 minute backrowers. Cuthbo stitched up a prop spot tonight so fingers crossed we get Kite back and don't need Big Jack.

He needs a full pre-season to run the fatigue and errors out of him.

It was pretty heavy tonight and the bigger men were less mobile laterally but if Kite is back on deck, Jack should be the one to go. If Hall is fit then Mauro, who had little game time should also go, though he didn't do anything wrong.

Mauro looks pretty good. Seems as Des is not so risk adverse anymore, we have blooded some players this season. Who would thought Des would throw a Flegg player into a semi at the start of the year?

Yes, jack has a few errors in him that he exhibits every game. Penalties, dropped balls and a tackling style that reminds me of a windmill. He doesn't look fit and needs to see a tackling coach to get my favour back.

I noticed Hall before the game and he looked sharp in his suit. Dunley was there with his crutches.

I noticed Hall before the game and he looked sharp in his suit. Dunley was there with his crutches.
Your point being ......

On a serious matter, to have a fit Hall and Kite in the team instead of Jack and Mauro would be pretty good.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6