half way mark report ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jjai

Reserve Grader
lol i see the gallop joke is in...

took this from the league HQ site, couldn`t be bothered with all the other teams analysis, just got a laugh from the last sentence on our report :p..

The Sea Eagles

Like all teams, they've had their distractions - a few wee indiscretions, the Mormon Church replacing the English Super League as the chief poacher of their talent and it's now been three seasons since Steve Matai hasn't reeled out of a tackle clutching his shoulder. It wouldn't surprise to see them Gallop away with the trophy.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-worthy-of-a-wee-flutter-20110604-1fm27.html#ixzz1OU76CLyR

Everyone seems to think this Gallop thing is a comedy, its not, its a full scale tragedy. Not the snake thing, although that certainly adds to the picture, but the whole farce of his leadership. We watch the greatest game in the nation, made for TV, easy to understand and eminently exciting and entertaining. This is the ultimate product, so easy to market and full of potential, yet we are stuck in the same rut, and I would have money on us getting an inferior TV deal in the next round as well.

This man is not a joke, he is a failure - jokes are funny, this is not.

Yeah Rusty we know it`s a tragedy, thats the pit falls of having an EX CRICKTER running rugby league..

But if Brett can joke about it, we are entitled to laugh along too as fans/ supporters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8