Half time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
On the radio Gould was saying that the boys were in small groups chatting and joking away at half time, completely different to last year where they sat as a team and listened to the coach.

Was wanking on about how he could smell the arrogance and that he thought we were gone there and then.

Sounds more and more an attitude problem

When that happens I'd just love the coach to come out and say boys don't head towards the dressing room we need work on our attitudes and run the pricks round for 30 min after the game, it would certainly send a message.

missing_something link said:
When that happens I'd just love the coach to come out and say boys don't head towards the dressing room we need work on our attitudes and run the pricks round for 30 min after the game, it would certainly send a message.

Hasler believes the days of flogging them after a loss are gone.

I reckon it would fix some attitudes if they ran until the lights went out and were sent home without showers

Matabele link said:
They were smiling after the game which always S**ts me immensely. 

Its a worrying sign.

Hasler may need KPI's after all if he is allowing this.

I reckon Hasler should not even go into the sheds after the game if they keep going with this attitude. he should just jump in his car and go home. I think that would send them a clear message.

then again is this just all Dessy's tatics to stay under the radar. Give the comp the impression the sea eagles are gooooone for all money, then they come out and go the rest of the season undefeated. The mans a genius. ;)

I reckon we will be 1-4 after 5 rounds and then have some very tough games against highly credentialled opponents.

On current form we could be headed for our worst start to a season since 1998/9.

Ryno link said:
then again is this just all Dessy's tatics to stay under the radar. Give the comp the impression the sea eagles are gooooone for all money, then they come out and go the rest of the season undefeated. The mans a genius. ;)
The bookies have us out to the third line of betting after Brisvegas and the Squall. Currently $6.50. There definitely needs to be an attitude change for those odds to be even remotely attractive.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8