half time wtf?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
What is with Whatmough?  Doesn't he know what to do with the ball?  Kite, what is with the high tackles?  Loved Matai rushing out of the line to let the second Druggos try in, good one Stevie.  Loved the 30 metre drop out from the Ox.  Oh well.  we're in front and usually do better in the second 40.   

DSM5 link said:
What is with Whatmough?  Doesn't he know what to do with the ball?  Kite, what is with the high tackles?  Loved Matai rushing out of the line to let the second Druggos try in, good one Stevie.  Loved the 30 metre drop out from the Ox.  Oh well.  we're in front and usually do better in the second 40.     

the effort and intensity is there its just we are missing something, skill????????

Lol from previous imperfections and from two players that are carring injuries, the last 5 min of the first have and the first 10 of this half has been all those two players... Menzies injection into a five eigtht role has changed this game

I'm hearing you DSM5.  The win is great and there is a lot to applaud by how we throttled them in the second half.  But there are just a few "little" things where we lack that are the difference between an adequate and a champion season that still haunt us:

1.  Orford's lack of distance with his kicking game.  Even the commentaors are bagging his short legs.  Surely we must have someone in the side that can kick the ball further than 30.

2.  Blue arsed is back.  What drugs is he taking?

3.  Ballin was ordinary but was persisted with.  LeStrange should have been bought on a lot earlier.

4.  Too often we turn up with a lack of intensity in the 1st half.  We should be practicing playing a full 80 minutes, regardless of the standard of the opposition.

5.  Hasler can't trust Cuthbo despite the impact he adds.  Surely he should be getting more than 20 minutes a match.

6.  Did Bryant play?

7.  It's pretty sad when your most enthusiastic player is nearly 35.

8.  Our water carrier is overweight and in the big games it's those small risks things like that represent that could be the difference between winning and losing.

9.  We cannot BUY a 50/50 from the video ref.

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=177739.msg188109#msg188109 date=1214652868]
6.  Did Bryant play?
The stats might prove me wrong but I thought he had one of his better games.

Agree on all the rest.
[/quote]

So his metres made it into double figures then.

On 1. that's something that really gets to me. B Stewart has a really good kick on him and gets used as a last resort, but I'm just amazed at how short his long kicking game is. I guess you could say he's got a great short kicking game. Was he injured at the end of the game?

3. I like Ballins service and thought he had a good game really. He just isn't as creative as LeStrange, but I like the combination of the two, bring LeStrange on to create havoc in the second half. Anyway I thought LeStrange didn't have his best game tonight, some shocking passes.

The last couple of games have been dissapointing really, I know we're still winning but they haven't been convincing performances.

Matabele link said:
8.  Our water carrier is overweight and in the big games it's those small risks things like that represent that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Some of your best work sir

water carrier :)

I thought the Ballin sledge was the most amazing thing in that post/tirade till I read down a bit.

Thats Gold

LOL, the water carrier will derail our season :D

2 pretty ordinary wins, but as i have said elsewhere, no side will peak for 30 weeks. I am happy to keep picking up the 2 points every week as long as we build to our best form in september

I am constantly amazed that a full time footballer, who must do drills ad nauseum week in week out, can have hands that are so bad. Choc just has no fine motor skills, you wouldn't want him working in your fine china shop stacking the shelves.

I wasnt aware my approval was that important to You :)

and I am sure I have said other nice things about you, dont ask for examples but I am sure there are

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4