Half time entertainment at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Ditch the lame kicking at goal competitions and have a planking contest on the crossbar. Love to see how the Wolfman did it. Then we increase our Workers Compensation insurance and invite opposition fans to try to replicate it. Bound to lost a few dissenting voices that way!.

Seriously folks, I'm very pissed off at the stupid competition that has as its prize lots of Manly goodies including membership being contested by people who obviously aren't Manly fans.  Last home ground a bloke dressed entirely in Newcastle colours competed.  Surely this would be a good time to have only current members being rewarded and only members being selected to go in these competitions.  I just sometimes shake my head at the foregone promotion opportunities. 

Isn't half time just there for a smoko, have a piss, and get more beer.

I don't have enough time for all that, let alone watching the crap they put on as so called entertainment.

Brookie4eva link said:
Isn't half time just there for a smoko, have a piss, and get more beer.

I don't have enough time for all that, let alone watching the crap they put on as so called entertainment.

Hahahahahaha. Good one

Kiwi Eagle link said:
No cheerleaders at halftime ?

That is an outrage lol

Absolutely.  In my humble opinion I think we are blessed with easily the best cheerleaders in the NRL.  Plenty of my mates who supporter other NRL clubs agree that ours are collectively the best in the comp.  Love your work ladies!!!

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=187295.msg330892#msg330892 date=1301999970]
No cheerleaders at halftime ?

That is an outrage lol

Absolutely.  In my humble opinion I think we are blessed with easily the best cheerleaders in the NRL.  Plenty of my mates who supporter other NRL clubs agree that ours are collectively the best in the comp.  Love your work ladies!!!
[/quote]

The Cronulla ones are pretty fine.

As for halftime entertainment, bareback riding on the goat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7