Had a run in with a Drag Qeen supporter yesterday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had a run in with a Drag Queen supporter yesterday lol. I know him he has been avoiding me by hiding in his little dragon cave somewhere.

I saw him at Westfield so I paid him out badly. The last time I saw him was before Manly played them in the finals he said Manlys going to get smashed by the dragons I said hmmm interesting.

All he could say now is I F**king hate Manly etc.. and I was wearing my We don't care T-Shirt for the first time so I looked at him and said talk to the shirt man that pissed him off.  ;D

I think you'll run into a few more of them, they've got this new day release programme going where they are trying to assimilate them into society. Admirable stuff, but ultimately a futile exercise, they'll never be normal. Watch how they get that nervous tic when you mention '96. I feel sorry for them, but what can you do, it's not very PC but you've got to admit that they aren't like the rest of us, they make me kind of uncomfortable.

They are people too C&C, we should feel sorry for them and try to help them with outreach programs and remedial education...

On 2nd thoughts **** em, send em back to whatever gutter they came out of :)

Dragons supporters are just lucky they live in a welfare state in Australia.  They'd be barely alive if they were Americans.  Isn't it ironic that New Orleans is represented by the Saints? 

you can tell him his club will never win another one.

St George doesn't exist in the NRL, not since the merger.

Yeah, they've never won a premiership for mine.  A 10 year old club with no pedigree desperately trying to con people into believing they have a glorious past. 

My youngest brother is a dragqueen supporter.  Haven't spoken to him for years, complete dickhead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6