Gutsy !! *spoiler*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just finished watching Souths beat the Tigers in the final seconds of golden point

I will ignore how far forward that pass was to give them the win. Their entire pack is out injured and they lost more during the game

The draw wouldn't have been a flash result for us so am happy enough with it

Had Souths had lost that, the top 8 would have been done and dusted, but Souths just kept themselves alive, we are down to a 9 team comp now

Yep i had some cash on the Bunnys to win too :)  This is good as it gives us a better chance of a top 4 spot.

Must of posted this thread as i was posting mine

Oh well good result in my eyes

How the tigers didn't win i will never know

Yeah amazing finish to the game.  Winning it after the siren in extra time.

generally consensus on the radio is that wessers pass was forward. Lucky that game wasn't a GF.

missing_something link said:
that pass was @ least 5m forward

That sounds like a Manly game earlier on in the season where we lost thanks to a similar Paramatta forward pass

Ryno link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184545.msg282623#msg282623 date=1281183265]
Beau Ryan has caught the Footy Show virus I see.
[/quote
Apparently he got the vote for players player................by souths

Lol he played well for the bunnies.

Matabele link said:
Beau Ryan has caught the Footy Show virus I see.

He's not a first grader, lucky for him Tuiaki is injured and now finished.

Just a question.....i didnt watch the tigpies and mixo game....beua ryan...did the idiot know he was playing fullback , and if so, as i think blocker pointed out , whats with the f-in tape around the head...surely he wasnt takin' the piss , or have i underestimated this idiots ego ?? 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2