Gutherson out to lock down fullback jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Parramatta have struggled to find a regular No. 1 since Jarryd Haynedeparted the club at the end of the 2014 season, although Clint Gutherson wants to make the position his own in 2019.

He’s currently without a deal past 2019, but is more than happy with the current situation.

“I don’t know, I want to get to the season,” Gutherson said.

“The club isn’t in a rush to push it either. We’ll see what happens. I’m happy here. I’ve built up a good thing with the coaching staff and the players.

“I’ll see what my options are, but at the moment I’m happy ripping into pre-season.”
ttps://www.zerotackle.com/gutherson-out-to-lock-down-fullback-jersey-38788/

2020:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Will Hopoate
04. Dylan Walker
05. Robert Jennings
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kane Elgey
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Ben Trbojevic

I’ve always stated on this site and in general that I always thought Gutho would be a great player.

Maybe not an Australian rep but defiantly a solid first grader whom would have been a fan favourite.

He has a football brain and impecable timing. I watched him as a junior and he was always the classiest player on the field.

He had a couple of cracking junior NSW games in star studded sides and was looking like he was going to go onto bigger things.

Injuries and timming killer his career at Manly, but I’m hopeful he will one day return.

If he stays fit he is a genuine leader and clutch player that most teams pray to have in thier teams.

Some flashing moments of real talent but I feel an eternal injury candidate at the highest level these days. Will never be a "star" but on big money.

A Manly junior but I don't feel he is good value or worth the risk considering our very limited ability to attract extracurricular cash across an entire squad.

Our future success lies in grooming and/or unearthing a few cash-hindered signings or juniors.

I'm with Des when he rates managing a salary capped roster as a top of the pile success ingredient, especially when it comes to Manly.

His salary cap plan was twice thwarted prematurely and i'm looking forward to seeing one run full course.

I highly doubt Gutho would have entered his mind this time around...again.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7