guthbo and hodges in is the rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes its confimed as late mail on MWSE facebook Gutherson in for an injured tafua and Hodges in for the concussed hasson (Jorge has an anke strain(

I hope they both have cracking games; but I admit to being a little disappointed that Wolfie was overlooked there.

He's a proud man. He'll ask for a release and go to super league in the UK. He will do well and command big bucks.

big fall from grace for the wolf, Australian rugby are looking for a hairy replacement winger

COMMANDER said:
dowdz said:
Looking forward to see Hodges play.

He looks like an angry man

He's a really nice guy. Hope he gets some decent game time tonight and doesn't spend 70 minutes warming the bench. Looking forward to seeing what he has to offer, he might be the little bit of x factor that we need going into the back half of the season.

Do feel a bit sorry for Wolf though, surely he has to be ahead of Gutherson. Maybe an injury there ?

Jerry1 said:
He's a proud man. He'll ask for a release and go to super league in the UK. He will do well and command big bucks.

Classic, you have officially started a rumour. People believe it I think.

Chip and Chase said:
COMMANDER said:
dowdz said:
Looking forward to see Hodges play.

He looks like an angry man

He's a really nice guy. Hope he gets some decent game time tonight and doesn't spend 70 minutes warming the bench. Looking forward to seeing what he has to offer, he might be the little bit of x factor that we need going into the back half of the season.

Do feel a bit sorry for Wolf though, surely he has to be ahead of Gutherson. Maybe an injury there ?

Bring him on we need a spark tonight

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8