Guessing Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

arty

Reserve Grader
When is the most likely time when any extensions,resignings or new signings, if any, could be announced?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Your guess is as good as mine ;)

B.E.....My guess from a remote province and without a friend, relative of a current player or a skilled and experienced tea leaf reader to call on, could not be worse. I suspect, Mr Berkeley, that your esteemed guess, amongst many others closer to the action would be more than a touch better...or is it a State Secret for anyone who thinks they are in the know,to spill the beans and qualify for a custodial holiday featuring waterboarding and endless replays of soccer and AFL indefinitely? I hope not...Plainly, I am both curious and impatient in equal measure. Come on, how about a tiny hint, wink, wink?

arty said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

B.E.....My guess from a remote province and without a friend, relative of a current player or a skilled and experienced tea leaf reader to call on, could not be worse. I suspect, Mr Berkeley, that your esteemed guess, amongst many others closer to the action would be more than a touch better...or is it a State Secret for anyone who thinks they are in the know,to spill the beans and qualify for a custodial holiday featuring waterboarding and endless replays of soccer and AFL indefinitely? I hope not...Plainly, I am both curious and impatient in equal measure. Come on, how about a tiny hint, wink, wink?

WTF?????

the mauler said:
arty said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

WTF?????
lol

arty said:
When is the most likely time when any extensions,resignings or new signings, if any, could be announced?

Ron jeremy reckons it's real, no extensions, Mark Arbib resigned yesterday Rudd last week and to the left on cnr Pennant Hills rd and Beecroft rd there's a new signing warning of a safety camera. The time is 8:32.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7