Guess what the Headline will be

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
After reading that closed thread. I am guessing that Hooper and his other ethically & journalistically challenged mates in the papers, will lap that rumour up off this site and fabricate a story around what they have read on here. Any chance of removing it? Before we get a "Sources close to", "Matty Johns reckons" & "its believed" story on TripleM website and the tellycrap.

I can't believe there was a punch up, but if so that would mean a sacking with no pay out I'd say.

A punch up is a ridiculous idea. Hypothetically, if Choc has punched a coach he should be banned from NRL. Also a big backrower punching an over 40's tiny coach would make him a total bully.
Unless Tooves started it?
It has got to be a complete load of if.
But let's see what the gossipmongers come up with.

niccipops said:
A punch up is a ridiculous idea. Hypothetically, if Choc has punched a coach he should be banned from NRL. Also a big backrower punching an over 40's tiny coach would make him a total bully.

I am hearing it from a good source that it happened. Tensions have been building up for a long time. I can tell you that there has been No communication between Watmough and Tooves all last season and a lot of the training sessions Watmough would be standing around doing nothing. Manly will be very lucky to have Brett come back as well, he has had a gutfull

The sticking point on transfer of one said player from one club to another appears to be the amount of funds still owing. The original club is trying to play hard ball and pay less since the contract they have is being asked to be broken. If this player was to infringe in some way on behavioural grounds this contract could be torn up or a fine issued ... say $50,000. Since I have no facts just letting my imagination run wild.

Sigh....

Trolls gunna troll.

edit: not you sthside eagle just in case you thought t'was directed your way....which is south....obv.

Harry said:
niccipops said:

I am hearing it from a good source that it happened. Tensions have been building up for a long time. I can tell you that there has been No communication between Watmough and Tooves all last season and a lot of the training sessions Watmough would be standing around doing nothing. Manly will be very lucky to have Brett come back as well, he has had a gutfull

Shocking stuff if this is the case. I can't imagine tooves stooping to this level. Why has Brett had a Gut full? He was in dynamite form and seemed happy enough and want venting in the press.

Sad thing is Brett and choc you would think would've had a great relationship with tooves who has been there in some capacity since they both made grade, and was surely a mentor along with des in the years at manly.

Diabolical what is happening to our club, if this story is true and hits the media, the club better pull their head out of the sand and address the fans and deal with whatever the problem is.

Damn hard to watch and read about.

We appear to have come a long way from this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kangaroos-star-anthony-watmough-says-sea-eagles-stars-wont-follow-manly-coach-des-hasler-in-quitting-nrl-premiers/story-e6frexnr-1226162984974

Just in case he missed the scoop:)

Hi Phil

images

Brett has a gut full? What about us the fans? That's my excuse for my beer belly. This insatiable nonsense is driving me to drink.Well I guess it's the off season.

Harry said:
niccipops said:

A gutful of toovey and pissed off that he didn't insist on Manly re-signing Glenn?

The truth is that we will not win another premiership with Watmong and Snake in the team because as jack Gibson said we have squeezed the juice out of them and there is not much more to give.

Time for the club to release these two and move on especially if Watmong has acted like this last year.

Harry said:
niccipops said:

Is that you Phil?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8