Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumble thread

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
OK this should be the right thread!
I am at least old enough to remember when radio newsreaders could ACTUALLY READ!!!
I listen in to radio program Talkin Sport occasionally (aka talkin Bulldogs), usually if driving, or working on computer from home. The last few years I have been continually astonished at the dyslexic stuttering young (oh yes, always young, always female) "newsreaders' who that radio station employs. Actually I suspect they are not employed at all but just work experience (aka free scab labour) but they cant read a single bulletin without stopping, correcting themselves, thinking over some word for 15 seconds, etc etc. It's an embarrassment. Is there some sort of casting couch at play here? Or has reading English really become so challenging?
Rant over!

40 years an eagle

I was agreeing to the previous post that mentioned improving the angle you tool.

Overall a controlled draw improves the angle(well it improves the level of difficulty for a fixed goal post position) for 50% of kicks above a straight shooter and improves direction control at the same time.

What a tosser type response, mind you at your age it is probably the only type of "tossing" you are capable of.

This is why i mentioned Daryl Halligan in a previous post, not many kickers can generate a "consistent" controlled fade as it is the hardest kick to get right.

Many kickers who use a draw actually find it easier to kick on the side where a "draw" doesn't improve the angle as they have a reference point of just outside the right or left post(obviously depending on which foot you use) as a marker. On the improved angle side that same goal post is a little further away and doesn't work as well as a reference point.(for many not all--- for example Thurston with his massive draw kicking style was not too bad from the "better angle" side)

"Obviously" you can use the near/left goal post as a marker(for a right footer) kicking from the left side but that brings the far post into play anyway and clutters the mindset before kicking.
Here we go again with the expert at being wrong defending another buIIshlt post. I couldn't go through another game of chess with you Mr pigeon.:rofl:
What is it with you guys younger than me that assume a 58yo can't get it up? That's now 2 of you in the last week or so.
I wouldn't swap my sex life with any of yours for a million dollars and you would gratefully pay a million to have mine...if you had the money.
If only you knew how pathetic your lives really are.:rofl:
Wankers.

Last edited:

The better Robbo

Here we go again with the expert at being wrong defending another buIIshlt post. I couldn't go through another game of chess with you Mr pigeon.:rofl:
What is it with you guys younger than me that assume a 58yo can't get it up? That's now 2 of you in the last week or so.
I wouldn't swap my sex life with any of yours for a million dollars and you would gratefully pay a million to have mine...if you had the money.
Wankers.
I had let it go but now you have started with the name calling again. It's quite an assumption you have made at the same time calling us out for assuming you cant get it up ;) As I said before it doesnt count if you have to inflate your girl to have a sex life :)

Oliver

Silvertails' Premier Sh*tposter
Wankers.
How insecure can you get lmao

Technical Coach

Wankers.
First of all "where am i wrong", all you did was "technically" correct the wording of my reply for your own lame "shytes and giggles", you very well understood what i was trying to say and on top of that, the reply is more a "worded like" to a previous post bringing up the "angle" comment.

Secondly if you consistently and persistently instigate crap that is pathetic at best expect the weak ass "can't get it up replies"

Hot tip i prefer to save my quality replies for people that matter and to impress the women who need more than good looks to win them over.(yeah that is really me---not)

Technical Coach

First of all "where am i wrong", all you did was "technically" correct the wording of my reply for your own lame "shytes and giggles", you very well understood what i was trying to say and on top of that, the reply is more a "worded like" to a previous post bringing up the "angle" comment.

Secondly if you consistently and persistently instigate crap that is pathetic at best expect the weak ass "can't get it up replies"

Hot tip i prefer to save my quality replies for people that matter and to impress the women who need more than good looks to win them over.(yeah that is really me---not)
You can go to bed now---seems you have been waiting for my reply allllll daaaaayyyy.

lsz

Staff member
Not for the first time on ST....what happened here? From kicking to mens issues??

Seagle911

Troll muppet
Mate you have no idea about rugby league or what you’re talking about! Marty was one our better players tonight. Played with his hand still not 100% yet gave 100%. Many pundits consider Marty & AFB up there with the best props in the NRL yet you come here & say Marty’s playing on reputation? Like I said you have no idea!
mate get over yourself

i have plenty of ideas

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
Awww

Maybe I got it wrong.

Ah well hopefully @MissKate can find some forgiveness for my poor comprehension skills.

At least she probably wont go through a stack of old posts of mine to give them a disagree rating.

lol. Dear oh dear...such personal attacks. I'll turn the other cheek though.
I now see why the bigotry flows openly on this site... very sad. Your trolling isnt amusing its just sad mate.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Dr Kosmo Kramer... proctology
He may have - I haven't - the pair of them need to take a good look at themselves. So much talent & potential delivering so little.
Dont bother its a childish attempt to mock me because iv been saying dce has been rubbish all year and now his biggest fan boy has just caught up to the rest of us

hozza

And yet ... Barrett had all these kids in his teams ...

Parker 19
Tom 19
Jake 21
AFB 20
Suli 19
Fainu 19
Bainbridge 18
L Knight 20
Hastings 21
B Kelly 21
Paseka 20
T Wright 20

Cue @hozza ... I've got him on a string ....

PSS ... also a bit insulting to Dessie to suggest he is maintaining a policy left over by a former coach ... even if that policy didn't exist ...
Woooooooooddddyyy mcwood duck
Quack Quack
Barrett Barrett
Happy to bite when the fisherman’s only using a 5pound line for a 100pound fish..

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Woooooooooddddyyy mcwood duck
Quack Quack
Barrett Barrett
Happy to bite when the fisherman’s only using a 5pound line for a 100pound fish..
A piece of string and a chewie wrapper would get you ...

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 13 11 1 1 150 23
2 Storm 13 11 0 2 188 22
3 Eels 13 11 0 2 124 22
4 Roosters 13 9 0 4 174 18
5 Raiders 13 8 0 5 27 16
6 Knights 13 7 1 5 71 15
7 Rabbitohs 13 7 0 6 52 14
8 Sharks 13 7 0 6 44 14
9 Sea Eagles 13 6 0 7 -48 12
10 Tigers 13 5 0 8 12 10