Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumble thread

Moops

I really want you to feel great about that post. Well done. So well thought out and constructive. I’m doing fine live in Townsville now so the temperature is fifteen degrees cooler than what I was previously used to. Just had some beer battered Spanish Mack and calamari with a Greek salad overlooking the water from my deck. I have no problem with anyone posting anything on here. But literally anyone who knows someone who died of ‘old age’ knows someone who was too old to fight off influenza. And anyone who thinks the flu doesn’t kill people because they don’t know anyone to die from it is in the same boat as me. I don’t know anyone who died from Ebola...it must be a myth. Night muppet.
Haha, muppet. That's almost a compliment!

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
Bugger off to where exactly? One of the countries where 21000 people die each day from starvation related issues perhaps. Why is this not on the news each night? Starvation is a much worse “epidemic” in my humble opinion, but it never seems to cause a ripple of interest amongst the outrage brigade on here.

And this has nothing to do with people having money... if you work hard and succeed, then good luck to you. Just an example of the pick and choose mindset employed by many of those who claim to be impassioned about injustices on here.
You seriously are challenged ... Kev you need to stop listening to those voices in your head ... they are making you type some of the most ridiculous nonsense ....

First off .... Just bugger off said to players for not getting the jab ... means simply bugger off ... how you came to the conclusion it means a destination or out of the country is beyond me ...

Secondly ... why have you raised Deaths by starvation .... in what desperate attempt at some sort of credability or relevance would cause you to raise that matter in a discussion about vaccinations .... was it an attempt at being woke or something ? ... but ... seeing it is such a issue with you ... feel free to start your own thread on the topic ...

.. and please stop posting assinine rubbish on this one ....

Kevinward777

You seriously are challenged ... Kev you need to stop listening to those voices in your head ... they are making you type some of the most ridiculous nonsense ....

First off .... Just bugger off said to players for not getting the jab ... means simply bugger off ... how you came to the conclusion it means a destination or out of the country is beyond me ...

Secondly ... why have you raised Deaths by starvation .... in what desperate attempt at some sort of credability or relevance would cause you to raise that matter in a discussion about vaccinations .... was it an attempt at being woke or something ? ... but ... seeing it is such a issue with you ... feel free to start your own thread on the topic ...

.. and please stop posting assinine rubbish on this one ....
Asinine rubbish lol... I’ll post what I choose to post. Thanks all the same.

Kevinward777

So let me get this right, @Woodsie created a thread calling out the numbnutts. For those who are new... a numbnutt is a person who disagrees with @Woodsie and the intellectuals. Then the thread evolved as follows when a poster happened to respond with an opinion that went against the tide.

@MuzztheEagle posted “Please post some of your "evidence" on this claim......I think we could all do with a good laugh @:D

@MuzztheEagle “So you’re just a troll... cheers.”

@Woodsie “It is not a matter of opinion ... it is a matter of science ..... shut the fukk up Karen!”

@MuzztheEagle
Hey @Moops are you having a stroke or something? Your posts keep appearing and disappearing.
To be fair, and as I'm requesting evidence, I will give you a claim and back it up with evidence.”

Then all the usual suspects with their “superior” intelligence and sycophant allegiances began poking fun @Shnorky because he typed flew instead of flu. Giggle giggle... it’s so clever to snicker at someone’s spelling on a public forum.

@Budgewoi Eagle
GEEZ @Woodsie
What were you thinking with the title of this thread? Speaks to your popularity I guess - issue an invitation and they all come running to be with Woodsie! The numbnuts are driving me nuts.”

Bring back the.... Biff? said:
Anyways que the Woodsie child like remark or kid level mocking ;)

@Shnorky said “
The fact that you are referring to people who don't agree with you and choose not to get FLU shots as numbnuts, an example is Bryce Cartwright, however members of this silvetails website will also be labelled. Would that be a breach of website rules, or are you above that?
How's the spell check guys??”

There’s plenty more of the name calling and smug c0cksuckery to be read on the first four pages of this non asinine thread. It continues in typical Silvertails fashion... people put forward a different or unpopular opinion. They get ridiculed and abused. Then when they return serve and start playing the same game, the tut-tutting begins from the usual suspects. Fecking hilarious.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
For when people are trying to move on but a few protagonists want to keep their spat going.

Make no mistake, it only continues due to some "I can't ever back down it is on a forum" weirdness.

I'm shoving them here and @Dan can let me know if that's ok. fmd, you're supposed to be adults!

And also when people are whining about something completely off topic that they think the rest of us are interested in reading about because they are.

Ranga

For when people are trying to move on but a few protagonists want to keep their spat going.

Make no mistake, it only continues due to some "I can't ever back down it is on a forum" weirdness.

I'm shoving them here and @Dan can let me know if that's ok. fmd, you're supposed to be adults!

And also when people are whining about something completely off topic that they think the rest of us are interested in reading about because they are.
Lol I saw the title and knew this was your work Fair call though.

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
So let me get this right, @Woodsie created a thread calling out the numbnutts. For those who are new... a numbnutt is a person who disagrees with @Woodsie and the intellectuals. Then the thread evolved as follows when a poster happened to respond with an opinion that went against the tide.

@MuzztheEagle posted “Please post some of your "evidence" on this claim......I think we could all do with a good laugh @:D

@MuzztheEagle “So you’re just a troll... cheers.”

@Woodsie “It is not a matter of opinion ... it is a matter of science ..... shut the fukk up Karen!”

@MuzztheEagle
Hey @Moops are you having a stroke or something? Your posts keep appearing and disappearing.
To be fair, and as I'm requesting evidence, I will give you a claim and back it up with evidence.”

Then all the usual suspects with their “superior” intelligence and sycophant allegiances began poking fun @Shnorky because he typed flew instead of flu. Giggle giggle... it’s so clever to snicker at someone’s spelling on a public forum.

@Budgewoi Eagle
GEEZ @Woodsie
What were you thinking with the title of this thread? Speaks to your popularity I guess - issue an invitation and they all come running to be with Woodsie! The numbnuts are driving me nuts.”

Bring back the.... Biff? said:
Anyways que the Woodsie child like remark or kid level mocking ;)

@Shnorky said “
The fact that you are referring to people who don't agree with you and choose not to get FLU shots as numbnuts, an example is Bryce Cartwright, however members of this silvetails website will also be labelled. Would that be a breach of website rules, or are you above that?
How's the spell check guys??”

There’s plenty more of the name calling and smug c0cksuckery to be read on the first four pages of this non asinine thread. It continues in typical Silvertails fashion... people put forward a different or unpopular opinion. They get ridiculed and abused. Then when they return serve and start playing the same game, the tut-tutting begins from the usual suspects. Fecking hilarious.
Still listening to the voices Kevvy ...

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Good a grumble thread....
What really pisses me off are all those insurance adds on tv, I want to kill those arseholes, I want their veins between my teeth, they're a bunch of **** limpets.... "We've just brought the new baby home but I was just thinking what if we die".... " I want funeral insurance so all you pricks don't have to spend any money when I'm dead"....I want to end them...**** off weirdos

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do scotch finger biscuits always break the wrong way around?

@Moondog, you should see the american ads on here.

Drugs: This drug will cure what ails you. Side effect is possible death
lawyers: Got something wrong with you that can kill you? Join our class action lawsuit
Finance: Been sued and got no money? Refinance with us now.

lsz

Staff member
Great work GE

To be honest I need someone to do a summary of all the spats on here - it is hard to keep up

lsz

Staff member
Good a grumble thread....
What really pisses me off are all those insurance adds on tv, I want to kill those arseholes, I want their veins between my teeth, they're a bunch of ** limpets.... "We've just brought the new baby home but I was just thinking what if we die".... " I want funeral insurance so all you pricks don't have to spend any money when I'm dead"....I want to end them...** off weirdos

I may have worked in this industry for a number years (doing this...)

Not my proudest years

Supreme Leader

You should check her out on the internet - the lady is a repeat offender - she has history and should be stood down under the no fault policy.
High-profile feminist writer Clementine Ford has apologised after a tweet she posted over the weekend sparked a furious backlash online.

“Honestly, the corona virus isn’t killing men fast enough,” Ford wrote on Twitter on Saturday, quickly sparking outrage and condemnation from media personalities and the Lord Mayor of Melbourne, who called the comments “distasteful”.
Ford posted the comments in response to an article from thelily.com, about women taking on extra work during the coronavirus pandemic, as they manage childcare, their households, and their own work. She has since deleted the posts.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
What a really classy individual that you would want to take home to meet your parents?
And to think taxpayers ( Victorian ones) subsidise her, and what’s worse after being reported for this **** the Melbourne City Council said something like “ it’s her democratic right to say whatever she feels” ...I don’t actually know what they said but I read they defended her right of freedom of speech.

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Eels 8 7 0 1 108 14
2 Panthers 8 6 1 1 52 13
3 Roosters 9 6 0 3 156 12
4 Storm 8 6 0 2 67 12
5 Knights 8 5 1 2 51 11
6 Raiders 8 5 0 3 37 10
7 Sharks 8 4 0 4 28 8
8 Tigers 8 4 0 4 28 8
9 Rabbitohs 8 4 0 4 26 8