Grubbiest coach - Maguire or Bellamy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who is the Grubbiest Coach - Maguire or Bellamy?

• Maguire

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Bellamy

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're both as bad as each other

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Bellamy certainly has the runs on the board but Maguire is bringing the idea of 'coaching to maim' to new levels.

It isn't sport and it pisses me off no end. If all coaches took the same approach I could no longer watch RL.

RE: Grubbiest coach - Maguire of Bellamy?

If there were any integrity to the competition, then there'd be enough deterrent.

Inconsistency from refs, match review committee and the judiciary fertilises the environment for these grubby tactics to thrive.

bob dylan said:
Maguire hands down, a long record in England as a grub has been built on here.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/it-seems-a-pattern-of-brutality-is-emerging-here-mr-maguire-20130821-2sbts.html

There both bad, but the scum have been doing it for longer (and let's not forget thier cheating).

So bellyache for me, but he reties soon, so plenty of time for Muppet macquire to catch up.

Maguire was also a grub coach in the SL before he got his hooks into the NRL.

Bellamy might have been doing it for longer, but Maguire was once his assistant at the Scum so he learned his trade from the acknowledged Grub Master.

To me they're as bad as each other.

But Mattai's chicken wing wasn't even penalised...then the supposed crusher by Manly was...maybe, just maybe, the refs are worst

Frogz said:
But Mattai's chicken wing wasn't even penalised...then the supposed crusher by Manly was...maybe, just maybe, the refs are worst

The refs are hopelessly incompetent Frogz.

They're not intentionally coaching and instructing men to cripple and maim, merely because they can't win on football-abilities alone.

Right now Maguire (did you see his carry on in the coache's box once victory was ensured on Friday night?) is numero-uno.

Enemy number 1.

Though it's amusing to see how much merely beating us in a regular season game (that we could afford to drop, let's be honest) meant to him.

Will be even sweeter when they fall over in the finals as usual.

bones said:
We need a poll to make it a fish oil.

Poll added with 4 options:

1. Maguire
2. Bellamy
3. Undecided
4. They're both as bad as each other

RiverEagle said:
They're not intentionally coaching and instructing men to cripple and maim, merely because they can't win on football-abilities alone.

Well said but to my way of thinking they are intentionally!

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

Well said but to my way of thinking they are intentionally!

That's what I meant Linda.

"The refs aren't as bad as the coaches intentionally telling players to use dangerous tactics"

Sorry hun, I worded that clumsily.

The additional problem with souffs is that their players are so huge and able to inflict more damage in these dirtbag act of violence on the field

Bellamy is the master grub coach, however he trained Maguire.

Much like original grub Ennis and pupil Reynolds, Reynolds and Maguire are quickly becoming the worst grubs in the game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8