Greg Inglis the New face of League - You are joking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

QldEagle01

Reserve Grader
Last year Melbourne's Greg Inglis was involved in a fight outside Brisbane's Normanby Hotel while his Storm teammates were in England for the World Club Challenge.

Storm bosses slammed Inglis for being intoxicated and putting himself in a compromising situation late at night, even though he played the role of peacemaker.

But rather than punish Inglis, a few weeks later the NRL showcased the Test star alongside Storm skipper Cameron Smith as the faces of the NRL's major Centenary season campaign.

Inglis was also in the first edition of the 2009 commercial, but after Stewart's actions he will now become the focal point of the ad campaign.

Give me a fu#$ing break, this is becoming laughable.............

Pity we won't notice him in the ad as he will be MIA just like he was in last years final series. 

Overrated imposter.  Could have been worse.  It could have been Billy Slater or Cameron Smith.

I predicted this today.

I thought they'd edit Inglis into it.

This whole ordeal is such a shame. Brett was on top of the world. God, I hope he gets his credibility back.

If he has committed this type of act words can't describe how it will make me feel. I hold brett (and still do) in such high regard I will be devastated if he's convicted.

Inglis was already in the original ad. It was him and Stewart.

Interesting to note that after the NRL season launch, Inglis was the one player who made his way to the after party and continued to sink beers until closing time. I don't expect him to be suspended until round 5, although under the judgement passed down by Gallop, he should be - he was intoxicated, he was in a position as the new face of the NRL, and he was at an official NRL function (or at least the official after party).

They found inglis??

I caught site of him in the Grand final, and a glimpse during the WC, but i thought he had died....And now you are telling me he was in the orignal advert?

Anyone see him on Facebook blind drunk with that League chick out at night?

Hahahahahaha....I should pin these up everywhere - but in all seriousness, will be forwarding these pictures to D Gallop tomorrow, then maybe the media.

The Face of Rugby League - and in PUBLIC TOO !! Is this appropriate? I'm surely offended - what will Gallop say? Is this responsible activity in the public eye whilst out on the grog?

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24804937-5016380,00.html

Im offended too, thats awfull i dont think ill ever watch league again, i must complain also. any one elese offended, if so complain to the NRL.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6