Greg bird at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Birdy has allegedly been in an altercation after being refused entry to the Brunswick Hotel ( good hotel fyi) while celebrating Anthony Don's wedding.

So does this mean we are going to sign him?

I expect him to sign with the Roosters as it sounds like he's trying to comply with the Roosters' "only dickheads" policy.

I'm not sure an extra act was necessary given his history, but you can't be too careful.

He'll fit in great with Fergo, Pierce, Friend and our very own Knight, carrying on the long tradition set by Carney, Watts et al.

Take out the glassing of the missus and the bouncer bashing, but I'm down for the rest. Just make the coke the liquid kind, and the new lime version

I could also probably pee in a toilet.

Love how the article in nine msn says at the bottom hes contracted to titans until the end of 2017 but is being linked with a move to knights or Manly...
Dead set, if we sign this piece of s@$t i will give up on the game... Atleast until this manly titans era is over

They could have a gossip column in the GC Bulletin detailing his adventures.

You could call it 'Bird Droppings.'

Or maybe 'I Spy Through a Broken Beer Glass.'
He was on the radio up here a couple of times aweek all year, well until Jaryd COKEACOLA Hayne turned up and stole his airtime I **** you not.

Love how the article in nine msn says at the bottom hes contracted to titans until the end of 2017 but is being linked with a move to knights or Manly...
Dead set, if we sign this piece of s@$t i will give up on the game... Atleast until this manly titans era is over

Why do I get the feeling that Bozo wants Bird at Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6