• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Ok I'm keeping the title polite.
For now.
Against my nature honestly.
But this grub needs his own thread of shame

Because I have never been more ashamed of the game I love.
A game that is in my DNA.
But his hatred of my club and his complete incompetence coupled with what I consider to be highly questionable decisions during his tenure have put not just my club, but the game at risk, bar a few of his favourites.
And the imbecile who he works in conjunction with has to go home because the village is missing it's idiot.
The worst administered sport in Australia.
Arguably.
But I'm willing to put up a good argument ...

I think this thread has the potential to rival The Life of Brian (Kelly) for length but in a fraction of the time!

It is impossible to trust Teflon. We will see that tomorrow when he hands down the Sharks salary cap probe findings and tells us that they were cheating in 2015 and 2017 but not 2016.

The guy tries so hard to be the tough , take no sh@& school principal and the way he talks to press and the fans like we are idiots is embarrassing.
Todd, we need an advocate for the game and be a leader who can promote the game we all love and deal with the rubbish with an even keel. It looks like he is sinking further and further down the cr@pper every time he opens his mouth. Don’t talk just nod it’s easier for all of us that way.

On a lighter note: Go You mighty Eagles in 2019

• Encouraging someone to break contract - Hasler
  • Covering up a domestic violence incident - Barba

These are just two items in his resume he used to get a CEO job.

How the hell was he promoted into the role?

Especially a role that requires strong values, integrity and a high moral fibre

Last edited:
Greenturd is everything that is wrong with rugby league. Now we all act under self interest.....that's human nature. But that doesn't mean we all act solely on our own self interest.

Everything he has done is for himself. If he has done something for the betterment of the game (and I'm struggling to think of anything) it is only to get more power and feather his own nest.

I have never seen someone talk so much (and I have to admit he talks quite well), but then afterwards you think.....he didn't SAY ANTHING!!!! It was all politician garble. Nothing to be measured against, no firm ideas, projects nothing. Just always 'we are going through the process' etc etc blah blah blah.

Decisions like the one yesterday that makes him the ultimate authority on whether or not errant players are allowed to play takes the biscuit for me, this cretin takes pride in protecting the elite and undermining the clubs he doesn't rate, surely the clubs have to stand up to him and Beattie and develop a transparent process to oversee this policy and the Blight of the game, the policing of the salary cap, greenturd and Beattie are dictators shredding the fabric of the game!!

Decisions like the one yesterday that makes him the ultimate authority on whether or not errant players are allowed to play takes the biscuit for me, this cretin takes pride in protecting the elite and undermining the clubs he doesn't rate, surely the clubs have to stand up to him and Beattie and develop a transparent process to oversee this policy and the Blight of the game, the policing of the salary cap, greenturd and Beattie are dictators shredding the fabric of the game!!
Well said SS78. Spot on.

Turd greenbog is shooting from the hip with a shot gun and doing things to appease the media with no long term vision at all. He hasn’t got the faintest idea of what he is doing going in all scattershot, his deputy beatie is a first class moron who has somehow ridden a gravy train his whole life.
I fear for the game with these two pulling the strings whilst letting the wrong kind of forces pull theirs

The RLPA must be overjoyed that Todd can give himself powers to suspend anyone.

The players who pay the rlpa must be thrilled as well.

Still... maybe behave ?

Can't help thinking that if a ceo of any other sport tried that, the players would be striking so fast, their heads would spin.

Here is a thought for those blessed with imagination ...... consider all the power that this bloke has managed to invest in the sole authority of the CEO .. ie he is the sole authority of salary cap investigations, guilt, penalty and even appeal are all his decisions alone.... he is the sole authority to register anyone's contract , just look into their eyes ..... he is now the sole authority to suspend or ban for life any player ....

100% power in the hands of one man .... and no visible checks or balances in sight ..... no committees or oversight ..

Now imagine if we ever got a CEO without Intodgrity ......

Here is a thought for those blessed with imagination ...... consider all the power that this bloke has managed to invest in the sole authority of the CEO .. ie he is the sole authority of salary cap investigations, guilt, penalty and even appeal are all his decisions alone.... he is the sole authority to register anyone's contract , just look into their eyes ..... he is now the sole authority to suspend or ban for life any player ....

100% power in the hands of one man .... and no visible checks or balances in sight ..... no committees or oversight ..

Now imagine if we ever got a CEO without Intodgrity ......
Which all makes me wonder what the rest of the commission actually does.
We know the chairman is a lame duck but what have the rest of them been doing to allow for a situation like you describe.
Remember when people waited for the commission with great anticipation of the silver bullet to fix the game.
It sure delivered a bullet alright .
Through the heart.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7