Greenberg - not fit to run the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
3 issues at the moment that are illustrating that this man is either corrupt or grossly incompetent.
1. Fifita and the dogs. An MOU (memorandum of understanding) signed by Raelene Castle, Ray Dib and Fifita agreeing to a 4 year $3.2 million deal to play for dogs. Fifita's management then receive a contract with back ended deals over 4 years for $2.2 million. Where is the other $1 million. Third party deals obviously promised to Fifita even though a club cannot provide, promise, negotiate or guarantee any such thing. What's Greenturd's response. Nothing to do with NRL it was all still in negotiating stage between fifita and dogs no case to investigate.
2, Benji Marshall. 12 months ago basically told the Tigers and the NRL to go stick it in your arse I'm going to union on some huge deal and by the way I spent the last year of my contract goofing off, not training and treating everyone in league like s..t. Couldn't cut it in yawnion at all, ends up in reggies now comes crawling back and what is Greenturd doing ? Bending over backwards negotiating with Storm, Sharks, Parra and anyone else (except Manly) to find him a club , adjust salary cap positions, find third party deals and help clubs turf out others to fit Benji back in somewhere.
3. Glenn Stewart. A player who has given his all to the game and to Manly for 12 years basically told to shove off there's nothing we can do. A clean skin ornament to the game who has carried himself with dignity and class for all his career. Trying to get a deal to play out the final 2 seasons of his career at the one club. You can't tell me this hasn't got something to do with the whole Brett fiasco of years ago and comments made to Gallop and others over Brett's treatment.

This vile despicable individual is proving to all what a joke it was to put him in charge of the game. He has no f...ing idea except to protect and advance his scumbag club that he ran and to campaign his own filthy hide to those in higher positions. A greasy slimy used car salesman with slick one liners full of empty content. This man brings bile to my throat every time I see or hear his putrid name. I live for the day when this piece of sewerage is removed from the game forever.

Stop stuffing around Mick as I 'm not sure of your position! Do you want Greenburg to step aside or just resign. Make your mind up. But more importantly, by how much will Manly lose by this weekend?

How he ever made it past the enquiry into the Ben Barba episode is beyond me. He should have been shown the door as soon as it became apparent he was complicit in that shameful cover up.

They are now reaping what they sowed. I'm still yet to see anything from him to justify the allegations of him being a sharp operator. Smooth (greasy) maybe, but sharp ? methinks not.

Is therre anything we can DO about it ?
The only thing I can think of right now, that would help get him sacked is if we all STOP ATTENDING Games. Massive attendance drop off ! . . . . No Wait . . . . That's ALREADY HAPPENING. D Smith hasn't noticed.
OOOHHHHHH !

simon64 said:
Greenturd has the goat pictures. It's the only logical explanation.

Lets hope he never coaches our NSW cup team with the other goat picture holder

Moondog said:
David Gallop must be turning in his grave...

No he is too busy watching sold out games of soccer with crowd atmosphere the NRL can only dream of

The video referees, obstruction rules, lifting tackles, fulltime sirens & now clubs pulling all their players out 'injured' for rep games.

mickqld said:
protect and advance his scumbag club

All very true mickqld, well said.

The only time he surprisingly didn't show his bias was when he fined the Dogs $10,000 for disobeying the concussion rule with Graham....or did they wheedle their way out of it?

ALinda said:
mickqld said:
protect and advance his scumbag club

All very true mickqld, well said.

The only time he surprisingly didn't show his bias was when he fined the Dogs $10,000 for disobeying the concussion rule with Graham....or did they wheedle their way out of it?

The Graham concussion saga hasn't been decided yet. :dodgy:
That 10k was for another guy in the previous game.

Oh Mr Greenberg, it appears Manly hates you. Sigh. Does that bother you?

I suppose it just goes to prove the old saying when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

HappilyManly said:
The Graham concussion saga hasn't been decided yet. :dodgy:
That 10k was for another guy in the previous game.

Ah, ok HM I knew it was something like that but the point being his Dogs were the 1st to be fined for breach of concussion rule.

Daddycool08 said:
I suppose it just goes to prove the old saying when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Ha ha very good DC08 - laugh of the day :D

Mick, that post is so epic I've decided to award you the Silvertails Prize for Literature.:D
NA6R2wR.jpg
[/URL][/img]

[/quote]

No he is too busy watching sold out games of soccer with crowd atmosphere the NRL can only dream of
[/quote]

And getting ready for his World Cup junket to Brazil.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4