Greenberg and Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Toddy and Des were both in the sheds on Friday night with crown lager in toe. Surly to gloat about Manly beating Manly, however, it was quite disturbing to watch the proximity at which Greenburg kept Kieran Foran.

Its no exageration when i say he was doing a great job of imitating his shadow, even on the walk out of the stadium.

I just dont trust Todd. I know we've got Foz for a few more years but I also know how much these doggies love getting into another clubs roster as often as possible.

I have no doubt Foz is with us for a while after talking to his mum but I also dont doubt that greenturd will continue to try weazel his way into our roster at every chance he gets.

He goes, he goes! If he wants the Dogs so much then not much we can do. Loyalty should be okay on his rumoured 600k contract!!

I was thinking something other than an elbow Cam. But I don't know why either of them would even be let inside the Manly rooms.

Very smelly indeed. Rumour has it Pearce wants a release to go to the dogs. Maybe a little extra leverage to eventually get foran in a few yrs!

How much more cap do they have?

I suppose they are getting in now while players are still free before the cap increase.

Sucks for some clubs if it doesn't happen.

How could they let Greenburg in our Sheds very poor taste in my opinion. Fair enough Des i can understand that but Greenturd????

conanu said:
How could they let Greenburg in our Sheds very poor taste in my opinion. Fair enough Des i can understand that but Greenturd????

His tongue was probably attached to Haslers ass so he had to follow.

Thats a joke. No probs with Hasler being in there but Greenberg has no place in Manly's dressing rooms.

Scum. Someone should have told him to **** off!!

Wow I can't believe I am reading this This shouldn't have happened wonder what tooves thought ??,surely the slime had massive motives being in there ! probably sussing out if there's any unhappy players he can sweet talk assclown......

I can't believe they'd Greenburg in there. Des and Crusher fair enough, but that guy? Odd move. Plenty of lifelong Manly fans never get the chance to get in the Manly sheds and they let a bloke who's tried to rip the heart of the club out, in.

I wish our mods would delete all threads that mention those 2 despicable names. I dont want to see those 2 names anywhere on here.

Is Foran signed 'til the end of 2015 or 16? The speculation will start about 18 months prior to his contract ending, with Greenberg ever present. This still a long way in the future though with plenty of games in the maroon and white inbetween, so back to the doghouse Todd.

Just suppose the management and players of our fantastic club just don't see the need for the hatred you hold of the bulldogs, or any other club for that matter. Could that be the reason? Maybe sharing a beer with other club's coaches, players or administrators doesn't mean anything other than sharing a beer.

NO doubt its was just sharing a beer for a few of them MB.

But Toddies fascination with a single player was pretty extreme, given there was an entire team and coaching staff there to talk to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4