Great to see the Dirty Dogs get beat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Thank you Gold Coast, you made my week and top 4 is just about sealed for the mighty Eagles, now to sort the Homebush Hares at Gosford on Friday.

Great week. The Crowes beaten, Haslers Harlots beaten and the Mighty Sea Eagles win. Fantastic.

Great weekend of footy!! Always love the Rabbits going down, and now the doggies (crotch grab) going down, pretty much ensuring a Top 4 finish for us!

Words can't explain just how much I would love to kick Josh Reynolds in the teeth!!! Those dirty grubs getting rolled tonight was gold.

Best thing is all the pressure it puts on teams 5 through 12 on the ladder to make the 8, while we can just focus on our own game.

It is a shame that such a talented player like Michael Ennis plays for the dogs. The bloke is such a competitor and well spoken and treats the refs with such respect. It's a shame he's not an eagle.

Top End Eagle said:
It is a shame that such a talented player like Michael Ennis plays for the dogs. The bloke is such a competitor and well spoken and treats the refs with such respect. It's a shame he's not an eagle.

He should also be captain of NSW. He deserves better.

Well I know it's only Tim Sheen's Robbie connection and the media's love affair with Smith keeping from his rightful spot in the Kangaroos.

Top End Eagle said:
Haha, that comment cracked me up.
Why did those referees stand there and politely listen to his constant stalling tactics, even when he swore at them at one stage.
I want to see Des in the press conference.

A Normanby special when at the broncs!

As annoying as he is as a player and on the field he seems to be a pretty decent character off it. Has a family and takes some responsibility unlike a lot of the first graders around at the moment and he would fit into some of the teams of yesteryear which couldn't be said for a lot of today's superstar wannabe 'athlete/media-personalities'.

I was cheering for the Titans?
I hate the Titans .... but I hate the Dogs more.

A Souffs loss and now a Bulldogs loss..... fantastic!

beat-en.

Top End Eagle said:

Drugs are bad mkay :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4