GREAT News on our one and only George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Zorba noted in The Manly Sea Eagles News at the ground big Georgie has signed for another 2 years...

I just love the man.

There....I said it !

Ryan link said:
Zorba noted in The Manly Sea Eagles News at the ground big Georgie has signed for another 2 years...

I just love the man.

There....I said it !

That’s great news, I was sceptical about his ability to comeback from his injury as his lateral defence was appalling at times before he broke his leg but he's come back bigger, better and quicker than ever.

I like seeing guys like Hall and Rose make it, guys that really battled to get where they are.

George has a long way to go yet before he reaches the heights of Jason king.

The King set a new benchmark today with his perfomance.  Absolutley sensational.  No wonder Hargraves and Cuthbertson are leaving the club because they know that Kingy make them look pathetic.

It is about time that idiots on channel 9 recognised Kingy with a man of the match award.  He should win it every week.  

The King could play cricket for australia with that fantastic catch. Is there nothing that he cannot do?      

Fro link said:
Brookvale McDonalds can Breathe easily again :)
lol man that made me laugh hard hahahhahaha,good try from gorgeous today,showed alot of strength to brush off whoever raider it was he brushed off.

kingyfan link said:
George has a long way to go yet before he reaches the heights of Jason king.

The King set a new benchmark today with his perfomance.  Absolutley sensational.  No wonder Hargraves and Cuthbertson are leaving the club because they know that Kingy make them look pathetic.

It is about time that idiots on channel 9 recognised Kingy with a man of the match award.  He should win it every week.  

The King could play cricket for australia with that fantastic catch. Is there nothing that he cannot do?      
 Kingy was even sharp enough to throw in a funny pun when interviewed by Walter Lewis.  

Canteen Worker link said:
George is good. Obviously Cuthbo was let go to keep George.
George would be a fair bit cheaper. Same with JWH, unfortunately we need to fill certain positions in the roster with budget models.

Premierships seem to come with dominant no-nonsense props who take the hard yards and give nothing away.  Last year Perry was added to fill that dimension, this year Rose? He has been consistently impressive. All guts and determination to come back from that injury.

And to think the Roosters, with all their soft, soft forwards, discarded him!

Quote deleted by Dan

You're walking a fine line with comments like that. You could find yourself in a bit of trouble making accusations like that even with hearsay evidence.

Great stuff

He is 1 of my favourites

Gould was spot on as well, the size he is now is the size we want him to play it

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6