Great Manly crowd support @ Canberra Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I must say how proud i was to see such huge support in the maroon and white today at canberra stadium.

Out of 12000 people, i reckon at least 5000 were manly supporters. We were vocal and we showed our support.

And of course we went home with the win.

Look and sound great on TV - especially when all the players went over to the main Manly group at the end

but Manly fans don't travel......

As we were walking to the ground it was 90% manly fans walking in

Away fans are pretty parochial and awesome to see on tv so manly Manly fans there!! Well done!!

Away fans are pretty parochial and awesome to see on tv so manly Manly fans there!! Well done!!

i travelled down to the game and took my 61yo raiders fan dad to his first ever game at canberrra stadium,for the most part we had a great day,but at half time he walked up the stairs to go to the toilet and was sworn at and told to take his teams colours off,now this made him feel very uncomfortable and he refused to come back to his seat and spent all of the 2nd half by himself,i was not made aware of this untill after the game.quite honestly im appalled we have fans in our group who behave this way and i was not a proud manly fan today.

It was worth the 7 hour round trip to cheer Manly on.

We too were happy to see a sea of maroon and white, with lots of toddlers being rightfully inducted into the greatest RL Team colours :D

It was such a warm day, hard to believe that people were skiing a few hills away.

sea eagles 2013 said:
i travelled down to the game and took my 61yo raiders fan dad to his first ever game at canberrra stadium,for the most part we had a great day,but at half time he walked up the stairs to go to the toilet and was sworn at and told to take his teams colours off,now this made him feel very uncomfortable and he refused to come back to his seat and spent all of the 2nd half by himself,i was not made aware of this untill after the game.quite honestly im appalled we have fans in our group who behave this way and i was not a proud manly fan today.

Why wouldn't you sit with your Dad during the second half?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I pause the tv when they do manly crowd shots just to think which ones of you crazies on tv post on here!

he went to the toilet,i was unaware the reason he had not returned to his seat was because of this issue we travelled down with a group of 10 ppl and i just thought he got caught up chatting with someone or he had taken a walk around.as i said i wasnt made aware til the game had finished

sea eagles 2013 said:
he went to the toilet,i was unaware the reason he had not returned to his seat was because of this issue we travelled down with a group of 10 ppl and i just thought he got caught up chatting with someone or he had taken a walk around.as i said i wasnt made aware til the game had finished

Ahhh.

I agree about the supporters, it seems every single club has them.

Your Dad should just brush it off, he'll be happier that way.

Not good though.

Be harder to convert him to Manly now!!

The Wheel said:
Look and sound great on TV - especially when all the players went over to the main Manly group at the end

The players were so good after the game too. Signing things and getting photos taken as they boarded their bus. They really are a nice bunch of guys, well done to them. :)

The atmosphere was great. But can you really blame the Canberra fans for not showing up, especially considering their recent problems and the fact that the cheapest adult ticket was $28?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4