Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The comment by AFB while crude and uncouth showed a certain degree of clarity and insight into the situation at hand and seemed to sum it up perfectly IMHO
Maybe if there is any justice, it is the imbecile in the bunker who should be apologizing and missing time and wages ,He also has form and a long list of unpunished **** ups
A fine should suffice for AFB,i'm hoping.

If the bunker ref was a "P.O.G", Person of Girth, AFB would have gotten away with calling him a "stupid fat C@#%". It's the one insult that everyone gets away with. I say that as someone who is on the "ample" side.

If the bunker ref was a "P.O.G", Person of Girth, AFB would have gotten away with calling him a "stupid fat C@#%". It's the one insult that everyone gets away with. I say that as someone who is on the "ample" side.

And that’s the ironic thing about insults, real or perceived.
The words that are the “offensive” ones are always written but the word that makes the preceding words offensive or derogatory is censored.
Go figure.
Which is more offensive to a person of girth?
Being called stupid or fat...or stupid and fat?

The players are frustrated they try so bloody hard all game and then they get let down by the bunker

Twice it’s happened now against the eels and knights of course the players are going to be pissed !!!

Of course It’s not bad enough being the only team this year to be robbed twice on top of that AFB the best prop in the game at the moment is going to be suspended for a few weeks because the bunker couldn’t do it’s job correctly !!

If AFB has to take responsibility for his actions and miss time then maxwell (bunker) should sit out for a few weeks to

Season is getting frustrating for fans and players....this stuff happens often, but this occasion due to emotions was louder and more direct than usual
Bad a call as it was, you simply can't do it....will get 1-3 weeks and little chance of getting off this charge

The fifth such incident, in RECENT memory, involving ref/bunker decisions disadvantaging Manly unfairly. The others, in order were Saints, Souffs, Parra, and Cronulla last week. You can forgive the odd howler but this is what you would call 'form' from the refereeing fraternity.

Each of these games had the commentators blowing up about the decisions. When those biased bastards back Manly, you know you have a case.

The fifth such incident, in RECENT memory, involving ref/bunker decisions disadvantaging Manly unfairly. The others, in order were Saints, Souffs, Parra, and Cronulla last week. You can forgive the odd howler but this is what you would call 'form' from the refereeing fraternity.

Each of these games had the commentators blowing up about the decisions. When those biased bastards back Manly, you know you have a case.
agree, however the commentators opinion is a pretty low-set bar

That's 2 words in a week we are not allowed to use. Soon it will be every word that anyone at all can be offended by.
As the header to this forum says: "come armed with a thick skin".
All getting a bit too precious for me.
There’s being thick skinned mate and there’s also being offensive to a group of individuals (and their families) who are disadvantaged due to no fault of their own. It’s this blasé attitude that reinforces the fact it’s ok to use this type of language. I think the special Olympic rep has come out and commented on this as well. This is just my opinion And I will call it out when I see it. I’m leaving it there and won’t come back to this thread. Thanks

Now we lose AFB for a minumim of 2 games if he takes the early plea. This really screws us especially as one of those games is against the worms.

I wonder if the NRL will first of all acknowledge Horseheads howler?and will he be disciplined not! This is why players lack confidence in officialdom as there are no penalties for errors made by them!

Well I said it he would be banned.

man eels in 2 weeks time are going to destroy us as well dragons next week.

4 straight defeats in a row unless something drastically changes

horsehead of course keeps his job and nothing said more about his decision.

so for the rest of the season we can do exactly what the knights did in that final play and is fair game, wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4