Grand final predictions...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Just did this on Twitter, and am interested to see the results on Silvertails. Want to know everyones most wanted (or should I say the match up you can stand most lol), least wanted, and predicted 2019 NRL Grand Final.

Here's mine

Most wanted 2019 GF: Roosters v Raiders
Least wanted 2019 GF: Storm v Rabbitohs
Predicted 2019 GF: Roosters v Raiders

And of course want Raiders to take it out. I hate Storm and Souths so much I will cry (again) if they are the two teams who get a shot at the title. Literally would rather see Roosters go back to back than either of those teams win lol

Just did this on Twitter, and am interested to see the results on Silvertails. Want to know everyones most wanted (or should I say the match up you can stand most lol), least wanted, and predicted 2019 NRL Grand Final.

Here's mine

Most wanted 2019 GF: Roosters v Raiders
Least wanted 2019 GF: Storm v Rabbitohs
Predicted 2019 GF: Roosters v Raiders

And of course want Raiders to take it out. I hate Storm and Souths so much I will cry (again) if they are the two teams who get a shot at the title. Literally would rather see Roosters go back to back than either of those teams win lol

Sorry but with the teams that remain I have zero interest in Most Wanted or Least Wanted. Hate Storm and Roosters and really can't give 2 Fs about Souths or Raiders
Predicted Rooster vs Raiders
Bonus Prediction, Maneagle volunteers to work that weekend and if he can't work Dr J Daniels will be visiting.

Souths vs Roosters. It is the GF Channel 9 want and what they want, they usually get.

As long as the filthy Raiders don't win then I don't really care...

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Most wanted: Manly v any one

I don't suppose that there's a "None of the above" option on the least wanted or predicted is there?

No????? Well then............

Least wanted: Rorters v drizzle

Predicted: Rorters v faiders

Now Manly are out I’ve moved on from this code and am dialed in to the NFL. Really don’t care who wins but of the 4 left it pains me to say it but Raiders - who I also hate from the early 90s and Sticky. The the best of a bad lot

Raiders to beat Souths, then Roosters & Storm to smash each other for a Roosters win. Smith becomes so disillusioned by the loss, he retires from playing (later consolation for him when he is appointed as referees boss on 1M per year).

Then, the Roosters to play the Raiders in the GF, with hopefully, the Raiders to break their 25 year drought. If not, never mind, I enjoy watching the Roosters attacking style of play, esp. with Tedesco, Mitchell & Keary in full flight.

It’s actually not who we think should be playing it’s who the broadcasters can get the most ratings out of.

Someone ring Turdburger and see who’s scripted this year will they???

I think the lesson learned this year is we need to get bigger leads in finals games at half time so the referee cannot be a factor in the second half.

The way the NRL product is headed, every single close game will be decided by a referee technical call, and always in favour of teams that bring the NRL cash.

So the second half Manly won’t be able to:

Tackle any player above the waist

Run near any opposition player

Touch any player not with the ball

Talk to any opposition player in an aggressive manner

Pull faces at any opposition player

Say anything that may hurt an opposition players feelings

If we do, they will “do a Gagai” and either fall over writhing in pain or start crying which will result in a Manly sendoff.

Anyway, I have put a lot of thought into this, it will up to Des to ensure the team follow the rules.

On to next year, and go Canberra on Friday. Win it by 50 just for me.

NYEagle

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7