Grand Final - Manly v

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Cronulla, Canberra or Cowboys.

I'm throwing a lobster on each of these. Dogs Melbourne and Souths wont be there.

I hope it is one of those three because we will win, and win easily.

I'm guessing you'll get good odds because most people who have watched the NRL this year would argue otherwise.

Chip and Chase said:
I hope it is one of those three because we will win, and win easily.

I'm guessing you'll get good odds because most people who have watched the NRL this year would argue otherwise.

True. Gut feeling though. The cows are the biggest threat.

Manly v Melbourne III

Think us and them barring injury have too much for the other contenders

Canberra no hope, won't win 8 in a row to get there

I want Manly vs Canterbury. We'll probably never get another chance like this to smash them in a Grand Final.

Makes sense.

They way I see it.

Souths are gone.

The Dogs have now lost two in a row, lucky if hey win again.

Melbourne are limping along, they look like they need to be put out of their misery.

bob dylan said:
Makes sense.

They way I see it.

Souths are gone.

The Dogs have now lost two in a row, lucky if hey win again.

Melbourne are limping along, they look like they need to be put out of their misery.

Two in a row? Do you know something about next week that I don't? ;)

bob dylan said:
No they were beaten fair and square last week by the tigers.

And look at how the Tiges did this weekend. Good test for the Drizzle against the Sharkies tomorrow and we will have a better idea.

Not sure about the Manly vs Melbourne 111 prospect. Trilogies always end badly for the evil ones who have their way in the second instalment. :^)

Quoting someone who used to coach us, I think the true under the radar team are melbourne atm. They've been through a big losing streak, chalked up a massive win, won in a struggle against the titans and got lucky against horsies.
Nobody is talking about them as a chance but they are currently sitting on second they will kick into gear in the finals.
As for GF opposition I don't care who it is, just want Manly to win and the bulldogs to exit the finals after two weeks.

The Who said:
So, who will Channel Nein telecast when there is no Qld team in the GF?

What about a new show, something like, 'In the garden with Petero'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4