Grand Final DVD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I picked up a copy of the Grand Final at JB-HiFi yesterday. Gotta say its well worth it.

I know a few of you have a couple of problems with the recording ect so just thought i'd mention the DVD is the entire channel 9 coverage of the grand final and also has commentary from that other mob you guys have down their, the ones with Roach. It also features game stats and footage from the Grand Final breakfast.

I notice it's $35 on the in Manly website. I suggest dropping into JB's if you can cause you'll save yourself $10.

Yeah i downloaded the 3gig HD version and it was f*cked.

Went out and bought the DVD which is great.

2GB is the mob you are talking about Flip - although it is really hard watching the game with the radio commentary on, it just doesn't suit it.

Got mine in the mail today so will watch it soon.

I would have like a seaosn highlights package included as well.

I ordered my copy last night. I'm off the USA for work for 3 weeks on the 27th so the game will get a bit of run on the flight over me thinks.

On the 31st October a 4 DVD pack will be released, 1 will be the GF, 1 will be a season highlights DVD, and at a guess the other 2 will be our other finals matches

I have held off buying waiting for this one, but is a long wait

Kiwi Eagle link said:
On the 31st October a 4 DVD pack will be released, 1 will be the GF, 1 will be a season highlights DVD, and at a guess the other 2 will be our other finals matches

I have held off buying waiting for this one, but is a long wait

Exactly what I was going to suggest

The club is using some pretty clever marketing, knowing everyone will buy this, so they make some quick sales and cash. Then they get this professional bundle put together that others will buy.

I am slowly getting more and more impressed with the new marketing team

I watched the DVD last night for the first time wiht Ray Hadly's commentry.  Interesting to note that he said;

10 minutes - he cannot believe the noice the crowd is making
20 mins - Big Daryl said he has been watching footy at the Olympic Stadium for 10 years and had never seen atmosphere like it.

70 mins  - Ray said it is like he was at the English Premier League game wiht all the chanting/singing etc.

Well worth it, great highlights pre/post game anyone who hasn't bought a copy go and get one today!!!!!!!

The Wheel link said:
I watched the DVD last night for the first time wiht Ray Hadly's commentry.  Interesting to note that he said;

10 minutes - he cannot believe the noice the crowd is making
20 mins - Big Daryl said he has been watching footy at the Olympic Stadium for 10 years and had never seen atmosphere like it.

70 mins  - Ray said it is like he was at the English Premier League game wiht all the chanting/singing etc.

Well worth it, great highlights pre/post game anyone who hasn't bought a copy go and get one today!!!!!!!

Hadley may be a tool but he knows how to call a game very well

Got our DVD yesterday, watched is last night with Ray Warren commentary, I will watch the soccer tonight and watch the GF again tomorrow night with the 2GB commentary.

I have now seen the game live plus 5 replays and I still get exited watching the game.

The 4 pack DVD set is available to purchase from the official site. Don't know if they're for sale at the leagues club but its only $9 postage.

Ezydvd are still waiting for their stock to come in - slack buggers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6