Grand Final Day (thanks)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Well after spending most of my life watching Manly with opposition supporters, on Grand Final day, pre-game I tagged along with Bones and Cam and met a group of awesome people ( a few post on here )

It was an awesome day and I'd like to say it was good to meet a few of you and enjoy one of the best days out on the drink I've had in a while(minus the result) thoroughly enjoyed it and hope we can do it all again next year.

Thanks!

I was at the match in the Members, towards the southern (Manly) end. I felt Manly had more supporters than Easts, yet my daughter who was on the half-way line felt the opposite.
What do you reckon? Did we outnumber Easts fans?
I know that catching a bus home showed me that Manly fans DO travel.

The Who said:
I was at the match in the Members, towards the southern (Manly) end. I felt Manly had more supporters than Easts, yet my daughter who was on the half-way line felt the opposite.
What do you reckon? Did we outnumber Easts fans?
I know that catching a bus home showed me that Manly fans DO travel.

Going by the cheers when each side left the tunnel I'd say it was pretty even but before the game, around the ground I thought we outnumbered them.

It was very even and for that reason I believe this Grand Final had the best atmosphere I can ever remember at ANZ (I attend the GF every year). Dogs v Roosters in 2004 and Parra v Newcastle in 2001 were great too from memory.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2