Gould talks about Panthers setup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/how-penrith-panthers-put-grey-days-behind-them-20140906-10dato.html
Gotta say ... really impressive stuff.

Gus in the Ch9 box and Gus out of the box, are two different beasts. I am not entirely sold on whether he believes much of what he spouts during commentary, specially on club specifics.

But there is no doubt that his broader opinions are based on bettering of the code first. And his actions speak louder than the plethora of other opinionists that also enjoy a media outlet to vent in.

I'd love to just sit with the man for a couple of hours and talk footy ****, picking his brain on events past, present and future. There is a clear love of the game in his words and actions, and perhaps one day the NRL will see fit to get him involved at the higher levels...of course, assuming Gus would be interested in working with them.

Panthers were a rabble.He gets rid of their two best players Lewis and Jennings because they were destabilizing the team.Last week they should have beaten us at home with half a dozen out and look likely to make top 4. Compare that to the way the tigers handled Farah.He runs a good ship and realizes the team is greater than the individual parts.

Hamster Huey said:
Gus in the Ch9 box and Gus out of the box, are two different beasts. I am not entirely sold on whether he believes much of what he spouts during commentary, specially on club specifics.

But there is no doubt that his broader opinions are based on bettering of the code first. And his actions speak louder than the plethora of other opinionists that also enjoy a media outlet to vent in.

I'd love to just sit with the man for a couple of hours and talk footy ..., picking his brain on events past, present and future. There is a clear love of the game in his words and actions, and perhaps one day the NRL will see fit to get him involved at the higher levels...of course, assuming Gus would be interested in working with them.

He'd do a MUCH better job than that goose Greenturd!!

mickqld said:
I have a feeling that a Gould like clear out of destabilizing players may be on the agenda with us at seasons end.

As long as its not a sticky clear out. Sack everyone and leave.

mickqld said:
I have a feeling that a Gould like clear out of destabilizing players may be on the agenda with us at seasons end.

It may be a timely article for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4