Gould and his wet dreams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Honestly, he might as well become a mormon and marry the both of Cooper and Gasnier.

It would make him a very happy man.

if I were either of them I would be very very worried if he goes into the sheds after the match.

they certainly give him a bone lassie could not chew through.

I can't blame Gould for his love of Gasnier

I love watching the bloke play,is up with my fav ever players

How often did we have to hear from Matty how tired Easts are because they play so many games over 3 years.

For christs sake they have good breaks in between seasons.

and Gould say that its the Roosters "time" to struggle.

The roosters have passengers like Ricketson what do they expect?

Roosters in 2005 remind me very much of Manly in 1998. Top team, lose a few players, a few others have 'old' legs and wear and tear and so they are slipping off the pace.

Interesting to see if they can halt the slide or whether it is terminal. They don't have to put up with the Superleague crap that ultimately finished Manly off, lucky for them and have had the cash to buy up big in Anasta and co!!!

Roosters will be right back up there with Anasta and Harrison next year. Two of the better young players running around, that's for sure.

Agree with C, will be a much better side next year. Should challenge for the title.

Although if I was Ricky I would have released Finch over Firman.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4