Jorge and Aussie Gossy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm ok with Jorge going, he won't play FG for us any time soon and he won't be that big of an asset for the Roosters. Not enough to cause us any grief. He may as well get some game time before having a crack at securing a UK contract.

i would give them jetski and marty for hamlin uele and the added salary cap

Marty = $850k
Jetski = $150k

Hamlin-Uele to come for $550k-$650k 3yr deal win a comp.

Then let go of Walker and sign Conor Watson for $450k

8 Paseka 9 Fainu 10 Aloiai 11 Olakau'atu 12 Schuster 13 Trbojevic
14 Watson 15 Hamlin-Uele 16 Keppie 17 Lawton

i would give them jetski and marty for hamlin uele and the added salary cap

Marty = $850k
Jetski = $150k

Hamlin-Uele to come for $550k-$650k 3yr deal win a comp.

Then let go of Walker and sign Conor Watson for $450k

8 Paseka 9 Fainu 10 Aloiai 11 Olakau'atu 12 Schuster 13 Trbojevic
14 Watson 15 Hamlin-Uele 16 Keppie 17 Lawton
Big fan of Hamlin Uele but I can't see the sharks letting him go.

Big fan of Hamlin Uele but I can't see the sharks letting him go.
leave cap space and sign him for 2023 then

sign watson and let the above go. we have enough good props cant carry marty on 850k with jake 950k, tom 1,150k, daly 1,250k. Probably healthy upgrades to Schuster, Olakau'atu, Paseka.

leave cap space and sign him for 2023 then

sign watson and let the above go. we have enough good props cant carry marty on 850k with jake 950k, tom 1,150k, daly 1,250k. Probably healthy upgrades to Schuster, Olakau'atu, Paseka.
I've been plugging for Watson all year. He is what we want Walker to be.
Off contract and the knights don't really seem to have a plan.

We need Marty.
Without him our pack looks too inexperienced. Which is a major factor against the top teams.
I think Des is foxing with Marty's contract extensions. Playing the long game.
I think Marty will stay. I really hope so. He will be a major influence in our forward pack next year to take us to our next Grand Final.

Yes it is time for Jetski to hit the Roadski. He has given us a few good games since his signing. Not enough though. In the end inconsistency and lack of ability (when compared to Haumole, Josh, Karl etc) , has meant he is superfluous to requirements next year. I hope he goes ok at the Sharks.
Edited.

Last edited:
We need Marty.
Without him our pack looks too inexperienced. Which is a major factor against the top teams.
I think Des is foxing with Marty's contract extensions. Playing the long game.
I think Marty will stay. I really hope so. He will be a major influence in our forward pack next year to take us to our next Grand Final.
And what makes you think this year's grand final won't be our next grand?

The problem is not so much his ability, it's his injuries. He needed to string a solid season of FG games together without disruption (1-2 weeks is not the end of the world, but he misses 2-3 months at a time). If he could have played large chunks of footy, I think we would have seen a pretty decent player but when you are constantly on the comeback trail, timing is out, confidence is low, combinations are raw, etc.

I just don't think we can risk him anymore; his body isn't up to it.

just don't think we can risk him anymore; his body isn't up to it.
Yeah I quite like him as a player but this has sure been an issue throughout his career, very much like Siro.
The game is so soft nowadays blah blah I think not! But durability has to be one of the factors taken into account in assessing a player.
There's always that big decision though - here'a a guy who has shown determination to battle through, now has experience and is surely (maybe) surely! due a run of good luck... ??? Croker is one in that category who does seem to have turned the corner injury wise.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8