• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon in the current format of NRL - any team in the 8 with momentum can go all the way....as for where we finish it's the oldest cliche in the book - 1 game at a time and others will fall away - Eels have a horror run home....
We just have to keep winning and not let teams below us get over the top of us when we play them.

win every game from here and anything is possible

I have this sneaky vibe that Canberra will get up tonight
Rapana at fullback...that is a recipe for disaster. If Wighton and savage were in I would agree with you. I hope you are right.

I think he Eels just opened the door for Manly to have a chance of getting a top 4 spot with their loss to Canberra. That was one they expected to win. If we beat them that only leaves one win between the teams. Of course we must defeat the Tigers on Saturday. Manly has only one other top 6 game against the Storm. The Eels have to face the Rabbits, Roosters, Storm and Panthers

Last edited:
I think he Eels just opened the door for Manly to have a chance of getting a top 4 spot with their loss to Canberra. That was one they expected to win. If we beat them that only leaves one win between the teams. Of course we must defeat the Tigers on Saturday. Manly has only one other top 6 game against the Storm. The Eels have to face the Rabbits, Roosters, Storm and Panthers
After years of favourable draws, that home run for the Eels is smelling like a karmic fish slap to the face...

How did you get that from my post. We are 3 maybe 4 wins behind 4th after this round. It would take an almighty effort to even get close to top 4. I'm saying keep our guys fresh, rest niggling injuries and don't bust a nut pushing for an unlikely top 4
As much as I’d love to be in the top 4, I don’t really think we’ll achieve that goal as I’ve noticed over the past years that every time we looked certain to finally make it there, something always happened to spoil it for us. So we‘re probably better off staying in 5th. It might mean a sudden death elimination in the first week of the finals but at least we’ll have support there. I’ve got that right haven’t I? The team that finishes 5th gets a home game, right? It’s what I read in the manly supporters Facebook group.

We are going to have improve 10 fold if we want to beat the top 4 teams.

So sloppy in defense tonight.

Unless we improve dramatically we will be making up the numbers playing either the storm or Panthers.

I think we are capable of lifting against the top 4 teams
I hope so because if we play like tonight we will get destroyed by them.

I will give the team the benefit of the doubt tonight as tigers brought us done to there level.

I think des has eyes on 2 weeks time against the storm

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4