• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, because you do not want to win our way into the top four. Who needs to be rested? That kind of mindset will win us nothing. Nobody is going to play if they are seriously busted.

I know we aren’t allowed to say this, but Des made some poor decisions tonight. Cust at 5/8, Koula or Tui on wing, then Parker stays in his true position and Walker plays his utility role, and leave Gosie at 18.

Last edited:
Looked exactly how we did the first month of the year. Unstructured, little effort in the 1% and a general malaise and lack of urgency with and without the ball. And all the average players reminded us just how average they are.

All momentum lost and another patchwork team next week.

Probably undone all our good work.

Well, because you do want to win our way into the top four. Who needs to be rested? That kind of mindset will win us nothing. Nobody is going to play if they are seriously busted.

I know we aren’t allowed to say this, but Des made some poor decisions tonight. Cust at 5/8, Koula or Tui on wing, then Parker stays in his true position and Walker plays his utility role, and leave Gosie at 18.
If pushing for a top 4 guys will 100% play busted, they'll needle up for games just to get on the paddock.
You seriously think we can catch up 3 wins plus a huge for and against difference in the last 10 rounds when we are still putting performances Ike that one. Top 4 is gone! My mindset is to prepare to peak for the semis and that includes not playing with niggling injuries. That includes training to hit our straps come semis time. For us to make top 4 from here we would have to bust our asses and play through injuries and even them we still probably fall short!

We are what they call flat track bullies.

Wonderful against crap teams or when everything is going for us.

Can't arm wrestle for schiit when a team gives it to us.

This is V’landysball 2021.

No team can withstand that amount of defence, and still win.

Momentum is King, and very, very hard to swing.

The mistakes we made tonight you can't blame rules, I know we tired but just stupid decisions by players like Walker trying to take short cuts
Couldn’t agree more. Our inability to hold possession during the middle 40 of that game was a complete joke. We didn’t complete a set for close to 30 minutes? We couldn’t do the games most simple task and just hold the ball and complete a set

If pushing for a top 4 guys will 100% play busted, they'll needle up for games just to get on the paddock.
You seriously think we can catch up 3 wins plus a huge for and against difference in the last 10 rounds when we are still putting performances Ike that one. Top 4 is gone! My mindset is to prepare to peak for the semis and that includes not playing with niggling injuries. That includes training to hit our straps come semis time. For us to make top 4 from here we would have to bust our asses and play through injuries and even them we still probably fall short!
I think this is overly dramatic and simplistic. You are creating a scenario that may not exist. I never said we will make the top four after tonight, I just hate the mindset of not trying to finish as high up the ladder as possible. I think Des has shown he isn’t rushing anyone back from injuries ala Schuster.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2