Good win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
and not one new thread posted on this site two hours after full time.

why is that?

Actually fairly likely. It's usually flooded after a game in here

I love watching the team this year
They seem to be enjoying themselves more and are more happier football team in general.

Shows how much the Brett case really did effect the team the last 2 years.
Anyway great win tonight boys
Keep the attitude boys :D

Excellent win. First 60 minutes we played some great controlled footy. Last 20 was very scratchy though.

I thought Kite bounced back tonight. How long was his first stint?

Can't believe we are behind the cowboys on the ladder. Glenn Hall is playing realy well this season for them.

Masked Eagle said:
Excellent win. First 60 minutes we played some great controlled footy. Last 20 was very scratchy though.

I thought Kite bounced back tonight. How long was his first stint?

Was the exact opposite of last week. It seems to show we can play the game at any stage in the 80 minutes as required unlike last year where we fell away at the back end of a game. Am really enjoying watching this team develop and improve. Not saying we can go all the way as we aren't up there with the Dragoons , Storm or Broncos yet but there is lots of potential.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
and not one new thread posted on this site two hours after full time.

why is that?

Had to leave home about 10 minutes from full-time to celebrate my engagement... couldn't the organisers have made it half an hour later?!?!

Zorba said to me after Bretts court case win that "this team has been playing with a heavy heart...you just wait until 2011 Mark it's a new ball game".

You must admit so far he's dead right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4